Part 1

The ship rocked back and forth as it made its way to it destination with its cargo. This was no ordinary ship with ordinary cargo. This was a prison transport. But not for humans, it was for demon. Demon that wreak havoc on Society. You were a Bounty hunter as you were the one tasked with capturing them. This particular demon was one of the Most ruthless, murderous, evil ones out there.  Loki, he was what they called a Frost giant demon. He may look human as he was well to disguise his true form. His current look was long raven black hair, tone body, tall, blue eyes, sharp jaw line. And well British. But he normally form was about the same but blue skin with ridges and bump in flowing patterns along his skin. And his eye were red a deep blood red.

     He sat in his cell gaged and bound on the chair. You added the gage cause he really did like to talk to much he was well known for his Silver tongue. You walked down to where Loki was being held. You were more then pleased with this situation. It meant a big payday for you. Once you arrived at the prison. For Loki his look was unpleased with situation. You had managed to trick him. Thinking you wanted to have him. To use your body for his pleasure. He was surprised to find out  you were a demon Bounty hunter. It was not a job for women. To say the least he did not expect that coming.  Grabbing the chair as you drug it towards the cell making the most God awful noise. Which made him flinch.

      "Well looks like we'll be getting to kólasi soon." You smirked sitting in the chair as you watched Loki's face. He eyes told you everything. He wanted to kill you. As the ship rocked back again. You knew there was a storm approaching. You really did not want to be up there with the rest of the men. You really did hate being around them. Sadly Loki was better Company then them. They all looked at you like lunch you had to keep your wits about. Loki only looked at you like he could rip you throat out and not care.

        "I think she's down with the prisoner." You heard someone from above making their was down the metal stairs. You stood up and walked around the loki cell. Sliding between crates. "Were is that little slut." The man emerged from the stairs looking around. Not seeing you. As he looked at loki. "You ain't so tuff." He pressed a button that removed the mouth gage. He sat in the chair staring down loki. loki only smirked. "How did that tiny little thing Capture this great and powerful demon. On her first try."

      The man before loki had been a bounty hunter for a few year longer then y/n. And had never been able to hunt loki down. He spent a few year trying too. But you, you it took a week. You had it planned out every detail. Even how to summon him. Loki was quite impressed with you. As that was why he was sitting here still locked up.

       "Ah she is a pretty little thing I figured I would just let her take me as her prisoner." Loki smirked. As he sat back in his chair. "She is quite talented. I think even better then you perhaps. I mean she did Capture me." Loki's smirk got even wider. He sat forward again he did enjoy provoking people.  As they talked you realize who it was. It was Richard an ass hole among the hunter Community. Most of the demon ended up dead as well as a few innocent people. Richard did not like this one bit you could hear the way his body cracked as he stood fast grabbing Loki shirt through the bars and slamming Loki into them. Loki only chuckle.

      "She is nothing like me." He hissed But didn't finish what else he wanted to say.

       "No she not, she quite better at her job then you." You heard Richard growl at the demon. What was Loki's play here. You knew he had to be up to something but before that event unfolded. There was aloud booming sound and everything started to flip to one side. Everything started to slide, Richard let go of Loki and tried to make his way to the stairs. You made it out of your hiding spot as you saw water rush down the stairs taking Richard out as is cams flooding down. You looked to your prisoner then back to the rushing water. You did what you thought was best at time. You punched the button releasing Loki's cell door.

       You really weren't sure why you did it but you did it, maybe it was the compliment he made. Even though you knew he was playing Richard. Or maybe you just wanted to see him on trial for his crimes. Either way it happened.  He made his way up and out on to the capsizing ship. You on the other hand was getting knocked around by flying objects. Trying to make your way. That was when everything went black.

       You woke up to the sound of crashing waves and bird singing. The sun fell on your back. You remember it being night time before you got knocked out. But you should be dead. You groaned and coughed a bit as you moved around in the sand.

     "Ah she awake. I thought maybe I would be having you for dinner if died. Well damn." Loki's voice cooed. As he watched you push yourself up.

      "Where are we?" You asked. As you looked around.

    "Well isn't it obvious we're on an island." Loki mocked. "We are on a deserted island."

      "How long was I out and where is everyone?"

      "Well you my dear had been out for about 10 hours. And everyone else is well for the lack of a better term deceased." You glanced over at loki who was siting in the sand. Who seemed very Amused. As he watched you. "I've also explored the island. You know before you ask me how I know everyone is dead that is, I took great pleasure in watching them disappear to a dark watery tomb." He smirked.

     "How the hell did I get here then?" You glared. You may have not liked the men that were on that ship but your sure as hell didn't want them to die.

      "I saved you." His devilish smirk grew. "Even had to give you mouth to mouth. As you weren't really breathing there. Copped a feel and everything. You know you have a nice rack, your really shouldn't tape the girls down." Loki added as he held up the bonds that you used to make look more like a guy. You looked down at your chest. Your arm immediately went to cover you. Yep you should of left him to die.

        "Did you have to take my bra too?" You hissed. Loki chuckled and nodded as he throw you bra back at you.

       "You know for a demon bounty hunter. That binds her beautiful breasts. You do wear some very intimately sexy lingerie." He purred as you turned you back to him hooking your bra back into place. "Ah and before you ask for you bonding tape. No your not going to get that back. I think have other useful ways of use this." He winked at you. As he saw you were about to speak again.

     "Why did you save me?" You huffed. Glaring at him

       "Well let's see cause you're the only one that can undo the spell. That cause me to materialize out of here. So if you will. I have better things to do then be stuck in this hell." It was your time to smirk.

      "You should be used to hell. You smiled. Do you really think I'm going to let you go that easily. Think again. If I'm going to be stuck here then so are you. I know once I undo that little spell you just leave me here." You saw a hint of range in those pretty blue eyes of his.