Part 5

It felt like a burst of ice water sent right through your entire body. What should of been painful wasn't, in fact it made your whole body shiver with pleasure. You weren't sure what was causing it but you didn't want it to end either. Never wanting to wake up to whatever had your body begging for the cold. Never wanting to meet the warmth of the heat you had first met. That same heat that had set you body on fire. A painful fire that was now being put out with overwhelming cool pleasure.

       Gasping yourself awake, to an orgasm. Your eyes fluttered open looking down, to find what was making you come undone even in your dream. Only to see a frost giant withering between your thighs angrily. Making absurd sounds. Icy cold hands gripping tightly around your thighs. As the demon known as loki, swiped his tongue over your clit hungrily. Lick up what you just offered to him. But he never stopped as he smirked when he noticed you were finally a wake. His one hand move to find its way between your wet folds dipping a finger inside your core then pulled it out, teasing your body.

          "Please tell me you're not going to teasing me the entire time?" You panted out. "Please tell me you're going to finish me off?" whimpering,  Loki muffled chuckled made you squirm.

           "Are you still feeling flush, from the heat pet?" Loki asked. As he pulled away from you heated core. To watch your face. His long finger stayed deep inside of you wiggling around. Keeping you right on the edge.

           "Oh fuck, yes." You shrieked. As your body rises up and fall in pure pleasure. You lips formed an o.

          "Then it looks like I have no choice but to keep going until your temperature comes down." He hummed, as he placed kisses along you hips and lower belly. Moving his way up. Reach just under your breasts. "I can't have you die on me, leaving me stuck on this infernal island without my lovely new pet." Licking along side the under part of each breasts before moving up to find harden nipples. Taking one into his cold mouth making them painful harder. Sucking, kneading the other with his free hand.

         "Loki!" You moaned loudly. Your hands tangled into his hair, pulling at it. Making him growl. "Pl-please!"

        "Please what pet? Do you wish to have me bury my cock deep inside your tight quim? Taking every inch of my length." Loki growled moving towards your lips, nipping your bottom lip.

           "Yes, oh god yes." You hissed out. His hand left your wet core. As he moved, positioning the tip of his large ridged cock at your entrances. Teasing you just a bit. Enjoying the sight before him, you withering beneath him. He slowly sank into you. You could feel ever ridged pattern as he did, hitting ever little spot hidden inside you.

        "Holy hell, your tight." He gritted his teeth. You walls contracted around his huge length, squeezing him like a snake around it's pray. Cursing himself for not taking you that day in the water. He desperately wanted to stay like this for the rest of his days, stuck on this miserable island. He pulled out of you. Listening to each and ever moan and gasp as he pulled out. His cock covered in your juices. Wondering what other noises you could make.

         Loki slammed back into you, making you scream, in both pain and pleasure. Your hands moved to his shoulders, digging your nails in to his blue skin. As he pounded into you ruthlessly. Pulling his cock all the way out only to slam back in. You would surly be bruised down there. Loki's hand moved to pull you thighs up giving him a different angle. You breasts bounced against his chest, while he had you bouncing on his cock. Only sounds you could hear were your own screams and flesh slapping flesh. The amount of pleasure he pounded into you core was enough to pull two more mind blowing orgasms. You felt like you could pass out.

        Loki's growls and grunts made you shiver. His cock twitch deep inside of you. Your back arched. His arms wrapped around your waist holding your hips closer to his. His lips moved from your swollen lips, along your jawline, before he made his way down your neck sucking, biting up and down on either side. Leaving his makes. Loki's thrusts started to become more sporadic, he was reaching his own release. When he did he moaned out your name, while his cock shot out cold ropes of his seed into you. Your walls milked him for everything he had and more. When he pulled out the mixture of seeman with your own arousal dipped out of you. Sending a shiver through you as it felt like cold water running down you swollen core.

          "Fuck. That was oh wow." You panted out. Looking over at loki who was panting, with a smug, satisfied look on his face. He looked over to you before pulling you next to his body as it started turning back to normal. Well normal for you.

       Before either of you could speak there was a loud air horn sounding off in the distance. You sat up quickly. You could barely make out a rescue ship on the horizon. A wave of relief washed over you. You can finally leave. Get back to a real life. A life of hunting demons. You looked over at loki, you smile faded as you watched him get dressed using his magic. He did not look happy. What would happen to him after you both were rescued. You knew what would happen. He would be thrown in a five by five prison cell if that, on top of daily torture. You've seen what they did to them. Hell you've done some of the those things. You heart sank. You stood up and slowly walked over to loki, each step you took you could feel his cold seed leak out of you. Your hand grabbed his. Only for him to pull away.

        "I'm sorry Loki." You whispered. "For everything." You looked down at your hands. As they fidgeted with each other

          "It is what it is. And I hope your bounty was worth it." He hissed. Before stepping away. But you stepped in front of him grabbing him again, and before he could pull away you recited the incantation that released him from his binds. Loki looked at you confused. Your hand dropped.

       "Go," you spoke softly. "Hurry before they can see that your here." You could feel your heart speed up, it felt heavy with Sorrow. And like you thought with out hesitation he left you there.