The begining

(Main character)

My name is Sara, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, Ive always been referred to as pretty with a banging bod and I have a wicked sense of humor. I never seem to feel awkward and I'm confident for the most part.

Walking down east side New York, as I have for the past year, nothing seemed different. People talking loudly on their cell phones, some people rudely bumping into each other, while others did their best to avoid street advertisers handing out flyers. I turned the corner of 5th and 17th and headed in to 'Charlie's', a coffee shop run by a small Indian man. I approached the counter and requested my usual mocha hot chocolate, I wasn't a big coffee fan and this was one of the few places you didn't get weird looks at for not ordering coffee. I slid into a slender bar chair in the corner of the shop, sipping my drink and looking out of the window at the passersby. A tall figure caught my eye , he had dark longer hair, he was wearing a worn leather jacket that fit him all too well, a corona tshirt , and light blue jeans with a rip right on the knee. He approached the coffee shop door, I immediately noticed his hazel puppy dog eyes through the glass. He slunk in, not seeming to be in a hurry, and looked me up and down. I bit my lip, I can't remember the last time I had ever been so attracted to a random guy . He walked towards the counter having to look almost straight down at the little Indian man. He ordered a cappuccino to go, gave the man a 5 and crumpled the change as he shoved it into his back pocket. He waits for his coffee and ever so often looking in my direction, The guy then meanders over towards me, I start to get nervous, why? I never get nervous. But there was something different about this one, he had a whole aura I has never experienced before, it reeked of sex, cigarettes, and passion. He finally reached my corner of the coffee shop after what seemed an eternity, he took my hand, kissed it , and introduced himself as Julian, but his friends call him Jules, and he has every intention for me to become his friend. I mean thought I was cool , until I met Jules.