My OLD Friend Niall Horan

Authors note: hope you guys like it:) If you liked it let me know what you think, it will encorage me to keep going:) so fan comment and vote<33 ill be dedicating chapters to my fans also

xoxoxox, Shannon

PART ONE: changes.....

        hi, i'm Leah . this morning i woke up made me a bowl of cereal and made my way to work. I was in an especially good mood that day. It was just like any other boring day of work though. I worked at a rue 21 in my local mall. I loved my job dont get me wrong, it's just that i've always wanted to be an artist. All i wanted to do was paint all day. I hope someday soon i can open up my own art studio for amateur artist so everyone can get a shot at being noticed. I guess I'll just have to work here foldong clothes until then.

               I think the worst part of working at rue 21 is that the only music they play in this store is one direction. I loved one direction it's just tha it makes me miss my best friend, or should i say OLD best friend.. i would be surprised if Niall even rememberes my name...Yes, niall horan WAS my best friend. I have'nt heard from him since he auditioned for the X factor.

              Niall and I did everything together, especially eat. Every saturday night he'd come over and we'd watch a scary movie and order pizza and chinese, and just lay around all night in our pajama's and just talk and laugh until we crashed.

***FLASH BACK***

                I remember the night before he left for X factor he came over for one last night in, it was the best might of my life... He came over around 10:00, i was in the kitchen popping pop corn. I sat on the couch and waited for him, i couldnt help but be sad.

I didnt know where X factor would take him.. was i ever going to see him again? My train of thought was interupted by the door bell. "Niall!!" i ran to the door. I open it and see my friend standing there with a movie and a 6 pack of coke... I wrapped him  in a hug and said "come on in!" He sat down on the couch. "What are we watching?" i say grabbing the pop corn and making my way to the living room. "INSIDIOUS! DUN DUN DUN".. he shouts causing me to jump. i playfully slap him on the arm as i go to press play. i could feel him smirking evily at me.

                About half way through the movie i was really scared.. my head was barried in Nialls chest. all the paranormal junk creeped the hell out of me! It was i quiet sene so i fianally relaxed. So relaxed i didnt notice Niall's hand move as it came around my sholder.... tap. "EEEEEKK!" I wail at the top of my lungs. My hearts beating a mile a minute and Niall is rolling on the floor in tears of laughter... "It's not funny niall!" I said firmly.... "ahhhahah! kinda.." he manages to say still histaricle.

          I turned my back to him pouting.... "im sorry Leah...." he said softly taking my hand. "Please, oh please forgive me?" he says with a bit of sarcasm. I could'nt help but giggle and forgive him. "Besides..." he began to say settling us back on the couch. ".... your cute when you get scared.." he said cuping my face forcing me to meet his eyes. i never thought of niall as more than a friend until i stared in to his eyes with his face inches from mine. He begins to lean in. omg! he is really going to kiss me. will this rouine our friend ship?.... his lips crashed into mine.. sparks started flying!...

          Wow! was all i could think. There are no words to describe this kiss. It felt as if I was waiting for this moment for forever and just didnt know it. I felt sick, but in a good way.

          We didnt really say anything after. He kinda smiled at me. He looked like a diferent person.. I dont know how. It may hav just been the way he looked at me.

         We were both knackered so we both just layed down on the couch wrapped in each others arms. It just felt..so.....so..right...

(next morning)

         I woke up on the couch and i instantly remebered what happened last night. I coundnt help but grin ear to ear. I couldnt wait to talk to niall and ask him about it.

         Then I realized Niall wasnt next to me..he was no where to be found.........

**********************************************************************************************************

soo? how is it?:) I personally like it better than the other 1, but i can still do that one if you want me to:) so please please please comment vote and fan! Ill update it soon. Ttyl lovelys xoxoxo