What are you doing here?

I glanced over at the clock, 5:30. I decided to get in the shower since Louis was going to be here around 6:30 to pick me up.

I hopped out of the shower whilst humming Say Something by Austin Mahone and dancing around like a fool. Geez this song has been in my head all day!

I will admit, Im pretty nervous about this party, Louis was going to be the only one there I know. Well, maybe that wasnt so bad. I mean he is pretty flacking hot!

I smiled at the thought of Louis cracking another joke. He is the most reall guy ive known in a while.

With that, I skipped over to my closet and pulled out the tiny peice of black fabric that Sarah had picked out the other day. I cant pull this thing off.. I thought to myself.

I just slipped it on allong with some red pumps. I havent worn them in a long time! Well my hair is naturally curly so I chose to leave it down. I slapped on some lip gloss and eye liner. Im not a big makeup girl..

I grabbed my black clutch to match my dress and threw in my keys, wallet and phone. I gave myself one last look in the full legnth mirrior. good! I didnt look like a complete whore. I giggled.. i am the least slutty person I know.

it was 6:26 and the door bell rang. I smiled knowing who it was

I almost forgot my clutch. I grabbed it and strutted to the door

"Hey Lo- um who are you?" I said to the curly headed stranger standing in my door way.

"Im Harry, im a firend of Louis. Hes in the car" He replied politely

"Oh okay. Im-" "Leah, I know who you are" He finished my sentence with a wink.

He turned and started heading for the limo parked in my drive way

I stood there for a second. did he just wink? Why is there a limo in my drive way? I shrugged and followed Harry. Be cool Leah. Be cool 

Harry held the door open with a arm out signaling me to go first.

"After you!" he cheekily smiled

"What a gentalman!" I smiled back and stepped in the car. I amediately spotted Louis. Next to him was a guy with dark hair in a quiff and a blond streak.

"Hey leah! I see you've met Harold here, and this is Zayn" Louis said

"It's nice to meet you Leah. Louis doesnt shut up about you!" Zayn said. I felt my cheeks flush to a crimson red

"Do not!" Louis protested (See what i did there;D)

I just giggled at him.

As for the rest of the ride, we just made small talk and I got to know the other two of Louis better. They seem really nice and they're really funny!

Zayn spoke up, "So where are Liam and Nia-"

"They're meeting us there!" Louis basically shouted cutting off Zayn

I just raised an eyebrow at louis wondering why he cut him off like that.

"we're here!" The limo driver announced

I took a breath and looked around. We were at a huge manssion and you could hear music coming from the backyard. All the lights were pretty and Whistle by flo rida was blasting.

Me and the three boys walked around a little bit and I met some nice people

I was having a great time joking with Louis and his friends until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around..

"Niall?"

I was in shock..

"Hi Leah" he replied scratching the back of his neck.

"Would you excuse me?" I said making my way to the bathroom