Chapter Fifteen: Night Away

A/N: This one's a bit long. Sorry the updates haven't been consistent but I kept dividing this chapter up into two, but decided on the latter, which is why it's so dang long. Thanks for all the support! I'm trying to get to the finale, I promise!

~*~

It's been a long time since you last remembered going out in such a crowded area, but you loved it. You were anonymous in this sea of people.

The nightclub itself was high-end but the entry for girls was half-off before midnight. The bar was glowing with lights underneath the bar and the two male bartenders were rather attractive. Much like the rest of the staff, they were wearing black dress shirts with black slacks, but their sleeves were rolled to the elbow to show off a well-defined forearm.

The pencil skirt felt tight when you first put it on but the more you walked around in it, turning heads, the more confident you felt in your outfit. You had a few guys do double-takes at you and you merely smiled back charmingly.

There were lounge chairs and tables on the outskirts of the nightclub where people could rest and chat with their drinks. The middle was preserved primarily for dancing in front of the large DJ stage.

When you saw Lucio come up on stage, you hoped that he didn't notice you. But in this sea of other slutty-dressed people, you didn't think that he would notice. You also assumed the lights on him were blinding. Perhaps the helmet he wore at his shows helped protect his sight.

You watched your old colleague let out his inner party animal and you couldn't help but smile. However, before you even dared to go on the dance floor, you needed to get yourself some of that liquid courage.

The two bartenders were hard at work, each with their backs to each other. However, watching the handsome men move, you immediately knew that they have been working together for a significant amount of time.

One of the bartenders did a double take at you as you settled yourself at the corner of the bar, pondering on which drink you wanted to start with. He flashed you an attractive smile and you gave him a small smile back.

"Hey," he smirked, leaning against the bar to hear you better. "What'll it be?"

"Something hard," you say loudly over the music.

"For you, it's already happening," he winks and you feel yourself blush at the blunt forward comment. You amuse him with a charming laugh and you could see some pink on his cheeks.

"Something sweet like a daiquiri?" he tries to guess. His eyes briefly drifted to your low-cut shirt but they quickly went back to your eyes; what a gentleman. You tilt your head up, pondering, as you look what was behind the bar. "A mojito?"

"Oh no!" you feign being punched in the heart. You give another smile as your eyes settle back to his. The blush was still there and you took confidence in that. "How about a Jägerbomb?"

"Comin' right up!" he taps the bar twice to get his partner's attention. He yells a request but it's lost in the loudness of the club. His coworker responds by flipping a Jägermeister over his shoulder and the man flirting with you caught it with ease before he poured it inside of an energy drink. He flipped the bottle back while exchanging a glass that was asked of him in return.

"Here ya go," the man slid the drink to you. You give him some cash in thanks and he shook his head. He leaned forward, pulling on his collar. You can easily see down his shirt and see the toned muscles awaiting underneath.