The Target Sweetheart - A Jay McGuiness fan fiction.

"it's been at least 7 months since the wanted broke up and I still can't believe it" I thought to myself as I got out of bed, I’ve been laying here since 6 am and it is now 7, all I’ve been thinking about is the breakup.  The thought of it makes me numb but I can't help but think about it all the time. I had to get out of bed now though, although I’d rather sleep all day. I'm going to target with my best friend Anna to buy the wanted's CD (her dog destroyed ours at our sleepover) and a few other things.

I dragged myself into the bathroom and pulled off my clothes, got the water set, and cleaned myself off, washed my hair and got out. I decided to wear my shirt that say's "McGuiness" on the back that I got for my birthday last year, along with my "I heart NY" sweat pants because today was a lazy day and I didn't feel like getting dressed up to go to target (or wherever she decides to drag me to today.)

It took me at least 5 minutes to get to her house but i finally arrived (as if it took forever right?) and she was waiting for me outside. We matched apparently because she was wearing the same sweats, but her shirt said "Sykes" we all have our favorites, I’m just glad hers isn't jay because then that would be a problem.

"HEY! Ready to go?"

No I’m only here in my car with it running waiting for you. I thought to myself

"Yeah I literally need to go shopping for new clothes, i gave most of mine to my sister since I’ve grown out a lot of them" I replied.

She got in and we drove to target which was a 20 minute drive, I parked the car and we walked in.

"At least he didn't ruin your posters, my cat always ruins mine. I think he's jealous"

I laughed "I'd be jealous if I was a cat and my owner loved someone more than me."

she playfully rolled her eyes at me and we walked over and grabbed two copies of WOM and then headed straight for the clothes where we found some great crop tops, I grabbed at least 10 shirts and tried them on to see how they would look on me, and I loved them. I'm not skinny so I wear shirts under them but I’m pretty confident with myself so it’s fine. Jay seemed to like me, or at least I think. I’m not sure I’m guy deprived so if a guy is nice to me i swear he likes me. I started laughing to myself again.

"Hazel what are you laughing at?"

I shook my head "I was making a joke in my head about being boy deprived is all"

she rolled her eyes at me because she thinks I do it with hatred towards myself, but really i just like making jokes, I don't get offended unless it's a really hot guy. Okay so maybe I’m a little insecure but who isn't? Especially when your best friend is skinny and flawless, although she swears I’m still as beautiful as her which is why i love her, we've known each other since we were kids, not even high school fucked with our friendship.

"I have to go to the bathroom" I said

I was walking towards the bathroom not really paying much attention to anything and next thing i know I’m slamming into someone else and falling ass first onto the floor, my body jerked back and my head slammed onto the floor.

"SHIT THAT HURT" I yelled.

I looked up to find Jay McGuiness standing up in front of me with his eyes widened as far as they could go (or so I hope)

He ran over to me and put his hand out to help me up; I grabbed it a little shocked. I pulled myself up with his help because now I'm feeling a little dizzy. When I finally was able to stand up I almost fell again.

"Whoa let’s get you a chair" he said and took me by the bathrooms where there are benches. "Are you okay?" he sounded worried but so fucking cute.