the hollywood party

“You didn’t play long”

“I was going to but I’d rather hang out with you”

“You’d still be hanging out with me, but that’s really sweet.”

He stood up and reached for my hand so I took it and stood up

“So” he said

“so” I replied

“I was thinking about going to my Hollywood house and then vegas with tom max and nath, do you want to join us?”

I thought about it for a minute, I haven’t been to Hollywood in years and I’d love to go back, and I’ve never been to Vegas.

“I’d love to, when are we leaving?” I answered.

“Get your stuff packed, we’re leaving asap”

I nodded and grabbed my big suitcase and packed quite a bit of clothes, tooth brush and tooth paste and everything else a girl needs when she leaves from home for a while. I ran downstairs to my kitchen and grabbed some of my snacks I had my mom to buy me, I texted my mom to let her know I would be gone for a few weeks or longer, I wasn’t quite sure, although she didn’t believe me when I said who I was going with.  I had to tell her not to let my brother go into my room; I put a lock on my door before leaving. I walked back downstairs to jay with my bags and he helped me get them into his car.

He even opened the door for me he’s a gentleman. I got in the car and then he did.

“We’re flying?” I tried not to sound nervous but my voice was shaky and he looked at me.

“You’ve never flown before?”

“No, when I went to Hollywood before I drove”

“Don’t worry about it I fly all the time you will be okay”

I nodded and eventually we arrived to the airport and got on a private jet, I think private jets are a little much. I wouldn’t mind flying with other people but I guess this was easier for him so I didn’t say anything.

It took 3 hours to get to Hollywood and I had passed out barely an hour into it but luckily jay didn’t mind. I slept with my head on his shoulder the entire time which was relaxing, hearing his heart beat helped me calm down from stepping into a death trap.

“Hazel wake up we’re here”

I could hear him trying to wake me up but I was too tired

“Hazel. Hazeelllll”  I playfully slapped him in the face and rose up

“It’s rude to wake a princess from her beauty sleep” I said

“You don’t need beauty sleep you’re already beautiful” okay now I’m blushing. I got up and got my luggage, we walked into the airport and I went over to Starbucks to buy us a drink. I didn’t know what he liked so I just got him a caramel frappe, the same I always get myself. I got back over to Jay where I seen Max waiting for me and that made me nervous, They were giving me the “we were just talking about you” look and I’m not sure how to feel, I didn’t get Max a drink now I feel bad.

“M-Max hi um I didn’t know you were here I would have gotten you a drink” I said handing Jay’s to him

“Don’t sweat it Hazel I can get one later” that accent has got me melting inside. I mean I’m totally only into jay but ugh MAX. OTHER FANMILY MEMBERS UNDERSTAND THIS.

I took a sip of mine and decided to share it with Max; we walked out and got in his car. They both smell good but it was too much and I felt like I was going to pass out so I rolled my window down, I gave max the rest of my drink. After an hour of being stuck in traffic we got to Jay’s Hollywood home and I am absolutely in love with the outside; I can’t wait to see the inside. Max carried my bags in even though I told him I could do it.

Jay walked over to the fridge and grabbed three beers and handed them to us without thinking “does she drink” but no I don’t, but I’ve wanted to for a while, I’m only 18 though. I opened it and took a drink

“EW” jay and max looked at me and started laughing

“you don’t drink?” they both asked me

“I’ve had bud light before but I didn’t like it, I like mikes hard lemonade though”

“oh no that’s weak as fuck, just keep drinking the beer you’ll get used to it”

Okay so here I am with two guys who are experienced with drinking, kissing and sex while I’m someone who has never done any of those, I feel like a loser. Jay doesn’t know any of that though; I haven’t found a reason to tell him… yet.

“We’re having a party tonight” max stated while looking at me as if it was my house and up to me.

“Okay? I’ve never been to a party before but I’m sure it will be fun”

Jay looked at me “are you a goodie goodie?”

“ew, no don’t call me that. I just don’t have many friends, Anna is my only real friend and when she parties I never go because all that ever happens is everyone gets drunk and has sex, the last time I tried to party a guy tried forcing me to have sex with him so I left.”

Jay nodded at max and then max left the room

“Are you a virgin?” I choked on my beer at his question

“Um w..what”

“Are you?”

“Yeah.. is that bad?”

“Everyone is one at some point” He shrugged and downed his can of beer before grabbing another

“Most guys are assholes; you’re the only one I’ve had any interest in.”

He kind of smiled at that, I was nervous for the part tonight because they’re inviting the rest of the boys over as well as other celebrities and that’s not my thing, if they invite my favorite celebrity, I might hyperventilate and die. Okay no but it’ll be awkward. I’m surprised I can get a conversation with jay since I’m so socially awkward, when I looked up I seen jay and Nathan staring at me.

“Holy shit when did you get here?” I asked Nathan

“Only just now, you’d know that If you were listening, I tried to speak to you”

I apologized and hugged him. He is one of my favorites out of the guys because he is a massive sweetheart

“Hey now, hugs that are longer than 10 seconds means something” jay said laughing while pushing Nathan away from me.

I turned around and hugged jay really tight and kissed his cheek. “Don’t worry jay, I still love you more”

“Hurtful” Nathan jokingly said.

“Are Seev and Tom coming?” I asked

Nathan shrugged “I think Tom and Kels are but I’m not sure about Siva and nareesha though”

I nodded but was sort of disappointed.

But I get to meet Kelsey; it’ll be nice having a girl around that I know I can feel comfortable with.

Guest started to arrive and I put on my black dress that went right below my knees, I wasn’t into showing my body. I got my hair done and put on eyeliner and mascara. Jay walked into the room

“You look beautiful” I blushed and looked down “thanks” I replied and walked over to him as we headed downstairs.

I felt so uncomfortable being around Hollywood girls, and celebrities.

Jay wrapped his arms around me and told me to relax because I was making myself look like I just killed someone, luckily his humor made me feel better.