Battle 3: StolenThunder

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): *Angry face* There is word to describe of mens for this treasury.

Sora (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Uh, Yuya, why am I holding the camera this time?

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Because Yuzu had fed up with my sh*t and decide to stop helping.

Sora (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Is that why the microphone is near your face?

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): ... Anyway, last week, I wass about to review a new card game, 'Drago Borne'. It was kinda a neat idea.

Sora (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): So neat that Chrono review it first before you can?

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): *Nodded head* You, dirty, stuck up, sadistic, (more rude comments) A**HOLE! You just couldn't let me get to it first could you!? You just have to steal my thunder! So it seem that Chrono Shindou officially become the 'I r**e card gaming' to my idea!

*BOOOOOO*

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Okay that was to far. BUT STILL THE EVIDENCE STAND! I post that I was going to review it on the day it comes out, and Chrono review it before it came out. That means he has to write the script, set up the shots, shoot the video, transfer it, edit it and posted it in the company website all in less 24 hours!

Sora (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Less then 10 hours actually, the game was from Bushiroad.

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Oh... What kinda sick jealous man pushes someone to his limits?

Sora (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): I don't know, Zarc and Reiji?

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Well, in light of this rivalry, I have push my next 2 weeks review into next week review.

Sora (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): You'll probably be tire by then.

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): And I'm going to avoid your review like the plague. Because I don't want your CFV in my Arc-V reviews! So Chrono, I'll leave you with this statement. I'M, YUYA SAKAKI, I REMEMBER IT SO YOU, YOU HEAR ME! YOU, DON'T HAVE TOO. *about to walk away but look back at camera* BTW what you say about the card game it's so fun *shook his head* I HATE YOU! *walks away*

Sora (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): ... I just realize the word 'plague' is kinda offensive.

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): I know.

Sora (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Whatever you say... Do I turn the camera off?