Battle 1: Yuya on camera

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Hello~ I'm Yuya Sakaki. The protagonist of 'Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V'. And I have a bone to pick with one Cardfighter.

Yuzu (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Yuya this is ridicules.

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Anyway, a few viewers will comment down that I'm similar to you. Yeah, a Duelist who make friends and save the world from evil. Never seen that one before.

Yuzu (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Yuya we been doing that for the past 5 seasons. And right now 'Yu-Gi-Oh Vrains' is on by now. In fact, it's already on. Why do I have to go through this?

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): As I was saying, you may have defeated Ryuzu and Shiranui, but I can defeat Zarc and Reiji without losing a Life Point.

Yuzu (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Oh my god Yuya! You lost to Reiji one time and beat him in the final episode of 'Arc-V'! You got lucky with him in the first duel with him! Plus, Zarc was your evil counterpart! Hoooooow, can you fight him, when his YOU!

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Okay can you stay quite for a bit, I'm trying to be cool.

Yuzu (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): You're being ridiculous!

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): How am I being ridiculous!?

Yuzu (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Let's see, about the things you done to yourself!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback, to Yuya doing stupid things to himself*

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): *Hiting his head with both hands back and forth* AAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): *Going crazy and playing with his lips* BLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLU!

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): *Hiting his cheeks with both hands back and forth* AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): *Cry while leaning on door* Uahahahahah!

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): *Going crazy* CHUBABLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLU!

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): *Cry in the tub while taking a shower with clothes on* AAAAAAAAHHHHHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Present*

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Well if that's what I can do to myself, just what imagine what I can do to him. So I ask you Chrono Shindou, keep your fans under control. You don't see my fans leaving threaten comments, like they should. So please, just expect me as the better protagonist character. If you except this defeat, please respond with no comment, if fact, don't respond to the video. Just act as if nothing happen. Do that, and I'll except your apology. But, if there's another burst out of you about me, THERE- WILL BE- WORDS-. Follow by, some more words, then more words, then............. an a**whooping.

Yuzu (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): WHAT!?

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): That's right, I'm talking about 'G' and 'Arc-V' action, and I unsure you, it will not be pretty, it will be..........very unpreety-able.

Yuzu (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): That's not a word.

Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V): Well that's it. See you next time.