The Big Day!

"Ding" my alarm went as I rolled over and pushed the top of it to turn it off. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Today was the day I was going to get married. But the thing was I didn't know to whom I was marring. That's the point of the tv show I was on. The producers get two people together and they marry them and if all goes well then all goes well if not then you get a divorce. I walked over to the shower and turned it on. I then went to my closet and picked out my outfit I was going to wear to drive there in. After a couple minutes I freshened up and started to get dressed (outfit on the side in the picture). After I got dressed I started packing I packed My toothbrush and tooth paste, my hair products, and a couple outfits. After I packed I went and did my makeup and fixed my hair. Then I was ready to go. I put my luggage in the car and got in and started the car and drove off. I turned on the radio and stated jamming out to headbands by B.O.B ft. 2 chainz. I started to get a little hungry and my stomach was rumbling so I decided to stop and get something to eat. I stopped at the restaurant 'Sweet Magnolia' and ordered some coffee and a bagel. After I got my coffee and bagel I set off to my destination. I pulled up at the office, it was beautiful. I walked up and talked to the producers and got my hotel room key and got in the elevator. I went to my room a settled in. I knew it was going to be a good day and I was nervous.

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11076969&.svc=copypaste&id=129797773