3 • career management

***QUICK QUESTION CHECK THE PICTURE ABOVE ^^^^^^^****

I just made a new cover for the book and I'm planning to change it to that.

PLEASE comment if you want to keep the current cover or change it this new one. Please tell me which one you guys like more, I personally like the new one more but I need your guys' thoughts.

thanks! & now on with the chapter :')

_______________

♡沈月's | Shen Yue's POV

"Good morning, my name's Hu YiTian and I'll be your server for today."

"I'll have the baked berry French Toast." Caesar ordered. "And she'll have the Lemon Ricotta pancakes." he was referring to JiaQi.

"I'll do the sausage egg avocado breakfast salad." Dylan ordered.

"...and I'll have the coconut acaí bowl." I finished.

"Any drinks?" the server asked.

"4 Earl Grey teas." Dylan answered.

"Wait, I want an iced black coffee to go." I added.

"Anything else?" the server asked.

I shook my head no. The server picked up the menus and entered our order ticket to the kitchen.

"为什么你不听我的话呢." (Why didn't you listen to what I said.) Dylan scolded.

"我喝什么不管你." (What I drink is none of your business.) I responded.

"So when your stomach lining gets destroyed 你不能哭给我听." (Don't cry to me.)

"Your 4 Earl Grey teas and iced black coffee." the server said as he set down the drinks and was then called by another table.

"对了, have you guys gone back to school shopping yet?" (Oh yeah, ~) Caesar said.

"Not yet, Shen Yue and I have been busy with work lately." JiaQi responded.

"Are you guys free after work on Friday then? Dylan and I were planning to go Friday afternoon." Caesar suggested.

"Sounds good to me, Shen Yue are you coming?" JiaQi responded.

"I guess..."

"不过, I didn't know Hu YiTian worked here." Caesar began.

"Yeah...didn't he work at the ramen shop couple blocks from school?" Dylan asked.

"He probably quit his job there and came here for the summer." Caesar suggested.

"That guy, you know the server?" I asked as I pointed to the tall server that took our orders.

"He's from our school." Caesar said.

"I don't trust him, some of our close friends have had experiences that he's a playboy." Dylan said as he got up.

"He doesn't look like one to me." I wondered.

"Of course you think that because you haven't even been to school for even a day." Dylan said to me.

"You look more like one than him." I said.

"Shut up." Dylan was up about to go somewhere.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"去尿尿. 怎么, you want to come with?" (Going to pee. What, ~) Dylan teased as I hit his shoulder.

"梦想啊你." (Dream on.) I rebutted as he walked off to the restroom.