4 • no kid-napping

senior year has started for me y'all :'( even though I'll be president of writer's club I won't have much time bc of AP classes, choir, & piano I'll try to update as much as possible because I rly enjoy writing this book!

~thatbrownnyancat ^ • ~ • ^ (lol bringing back my old signature since 2014)

now on with the chapter :D

_____________________

♤王鹤棣's | Dylan Wang's POV

Thank you, Shen Yue. Even though I haven't been looking after you much after you came here, it seems like it's the other way around. You perservered through the hard times my followers gave you, yet, because of my potential success, you agreed to help me achieve my dream.

"谢谢你月月." (Thank you Yueyue.)

"别提了! What are you doing in my room still? Hurry up and call Caesar over so we can properly celebrate your first sponsorship." (Don't mention it!) she was pushing me out of the room.

"Why are you kicking me out? Don't you want to call Caesar and JiaQi up to celebrate right now?" I said as stationed her from pushing me out the room.

"Are you out of your mind? It's almost 1am, weren't you making fun of my eyebags-" she rebutted and turned around to walk back into her room.

"好了好了好了! You have a point. Only because my followers will find you even more unattractive than before." (Alright alright alright! ~)

"你说什么?" (What was that?) she turned around.

"没有啦, 晚安." (Nothing, goodnight.) I said as I patted her head and left.

/ FRIDAY MORNING 4:28 A.M./

"YUEYUE!" I called as I knocked frantically at her bedroom door.

"怎么了? 我刚醒." (What is it? I just woke up.) Shen Yue said groggily as she opened the door.

"I have something to show you."

She acted as if I never said that sentence and plopped straight back to bed completely ignoring me.

"Just come with me." I persuaded.

"王鹤棣你知不知道现在是几点吗?" (Wang He Di do you know what time it is right now?) she asked rhetorically.

"四点半." (4:30) I answered.

"Good, now do me a favor and please fuck right off you mentally challenged-" she began.

"I'm asking you politely right now."

"Why do you really need me to come with you right now?? Can't I just come when I'm fully awake?"

"You'll understand why when we get there." I said discreetly, not spoiling the surprise.

"But I don't want tooooooo" she whined.

"Alright you asked for it." I said as I pulled her by the legs off the bed.

"你到底在做什么!!!!!" (WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!) she screamed.

"This is for your own good." I grabbed her by the legs and attempted to drag her away from the bed.

Little did I know, she started holding onto the bed post for dear life.

I bent down, pried her fingers off the bed post, and picked her up and carried her over my shoulders.

"IT'S NOT EVEN MY COMPLAINING ANYMORE, YOU'RE STRAIGHT UP KIDNAPPING ME!!" she screamed as she started kicking her legs.