Cupboard

1 month later
Ignis had won the war against Altum, Jungkook and Taehyung we're secretly dating and very happy together after they discovered their feelings for each other. It was all perfect. They wanted it to remain like this forever; peaceful, happy, with each other. But little did they know it was the calm before the storm.

Taehyung P.O.V
mmm. My eyes slowly opened from my deep slumber letting in the blinding sun. All i can say is that paperwork is so tiring. You have to do loads of it being king. I thought being king was doing whatever you like not meetings and paperwork. But i did have something to look forward to at dinner. Well not something, someone.
Every night since they returned back from war jungkook and taehyung had a date night over dinner every night. Let's just say that sometimes late lunch turned into early breakfast as they could talk for hours on end and never become bored of each other's company.
Last night was no exception. However, Jungkook has been training the spillers that day and joined in soooo he was very tired. So at sometime last night Jungkook and Taehyung fell asleep side by side.
There was an unknown source of heat from my side as my eyes prayed open. What? I woke up to Jungkooks arm sprawled across me. He was so cute while sleeping but i was adamant to take advantage of his sleeping state. I leaned over to our table and got some of our remains of our tea and picked up a chip with sauce on (i have no idea whether they had this in this time but can we pretend they did) and pressed it onto his lips. But the sauce dropped on his clothes as I took it away.

 But the sauce dropped on his clothes as I took it away

(Just like this)
Gulp. He is going to know now. Whoops. I quickly lay on my side and pretended i was asleep as he woke.
-hmm... ketchup... what?
I was trying to keep my laughter in when he spoke again.
-wow, i wonder how this got here
I heard his voice slowly get closer
- i don't know who could've done this. Do you know tae?
I was suddenly attacked by his violent tickles. I was struggling for breath though my loud laughter.
-Please.... stop.. sorry you were so CUTEEEEEE
He finally stopped as i was laughing my head off. Slowly i calmed myself down as he sat there finding my laughing state hilarious until we were interrupted by a knock on the door.
-Hello taehyung, its your mother. Is there someone in there, i can hear laughing
Jungkook and i's eyes almost feel out of our head as he was wearing minimal clothing and same with me and my mother wanted to come in! Like, HELP!
-Taehyung, i am going to come in anyway.
I hastily pushed jungkook towards the cupboard and slammed it as my mother entered just in time.
-So Taehyung , there is a ball soon celebrating your birthday. I have had an outfit made for you. The maids said they put it in the cupboard. I will go and get it for you
My eyes craned round to look at the cupboard and unconsciously shouted
-NOOOO
______________________________
Ok sooo i may have found some inspiration so i am back!!
I hope you enjoy this book. I am sorry for this bad chapter, i just need a little happiness before the drama to come.
Thank you for reading this book
-Author