Tell her

-NOOO!
Whoops.
-What did you just say to me Kim Taehyung.
I could sense the disapproval and anger in her voice.
- Noooo, not what you think, i- i saw a-a A SPIDER. YEAH A BIIIIG ONE. VERY SCARY
My mother looked at me with a curious look as she probably just brushed off the shout and started to think her son has lost his mind. As she leaned towards the door...
ACHOOOO
Oh sugar.
She froze and spun around on the ball of her heal craning her neck towards the cupboard.
- What was that taehyung? A unicorn?
I didn't know my mum had so much sass in her as i stood processing that for a second.
-erm ... ok....

You caught me

I have a sneezing cat i didn't tell you about.
She looked at me with an unbelieving gaze.
-if you don't tell me then i will find out myself.
She walked over to the closet and wrapped her pale hands around the cast iron handle. 3..2..1 Bang. As she swung the door open, Jungkook landed on the floor with an obvious thud.
My mother's eyes almost fell out of her head. She opened her mouth to speak but i interrupted her.
-FINE you caught me i have been dating Jungkook for a long time and i have grown to truly love him and nothing you say will stop me.
If her mouth was not already touching the ground, it was now. In addition to Jungkooks.
-WHAT
They both said at the same time. Jungkook- in shock of my easy confession and my mother of well, you know.
-YES, I WIN , MY SHIP HAS SAILED .
My mother screamed.
-Whaaaat?
I questioned
-ohhh, Namjoon and i bet that you were dating and I won. Also i have shipped you guys since you saved each other's lives. You guys are too cute.
-T-Thank you your royal majesty, f-for your supportiveness.
Jungkook managed to stutter out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mother sat down with us and told us to spill all the detail about the relationship. She was literally like a fan girl listening to her favourite idol!
She told us she would support us and told us to be careful with whom we trust with our relationship. She told us trust was like a glass. Once it is broken, it can never be fixed.
Little did i know i would soon learn that to be true...
————————-
¡Hola mis amigos!(no idea whether that is actually right😂)
Guess who's back, back again (no idea if anyone else knows that song)
So i have finished all exams and hard stuff so i am back.
But the main person i would like to thank is Ispent2hrstogetaname for giving me inspiration to carry on writing.
Also sorry if this is not that good, i needed to get this out for the plot to work.
¡Hasta luego!