The Vacation

Dean and Sam were on their way Orlando, Florida, where Dean was going to surprise Sam by taking a vacation to Sea World. Sam had always dreamed of going there when he was younger, but since his dad was always moving them around the states, leaving Dean to be the "mother' most of the time, his dream never came true.  Since Dean knew that there wasn’t a case all there, he decided to take Sam to Sea World.

 With Sam having multiple thoughts of where Dean could possibly take him, Sam finally asked, “Dean, why won’t you tell me where we are going?”

“C’mon, Sammy! Why don’t you just stop worrying about it! I want it to be a surprise when we get there! And plus, I’ve got the best music to listen to.”

Dean handed Sam a box full of old cassette tapes. There were sooo many bands like Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Guns N’ Roses, Kansas, Survivor, and Dean’s most favorite one of all, ACDC. Sam didn’t care for these bands as much as Dean did, but he knew that Dean would pull the “driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole” thing, so he decided to keep quiet and let Dean pick the cassette tape he wanted. Sam knew this would be a long trip.

Night time

Sam and Dean stop at a hotel that night to catch some rest.

“Sam, I promise you that we’ll be there tomorrow. And plus, Cas is supposed to be with us for the most part of the trip.”

Sam kept thinking about where Dean might be taking him while he was brushing his teeth. He hoped that Dean wasn’t taking him to some boring tourist attraction, because after all he’s been through, they both needed a good vacation.

“The only thing I can tell you is that we’re going to Florida. Cas and I agreed that the beach would be a nice spot to hang out at. But I still do have a surprise for you, and you’ll just have to wait and see what it is when we get there!”

As soon as Dean was done talking, Cas appeared.

“Hey, Cas!” The brothers said at the same time.

“Hello, Sam. Hello, Dean.”

“Where have you been all day? I called and prayed to you, not wanting to leave without you knowing where we were.” Dean asked, having been worried about him all day.

“I’ve been searching for my grace, but I’ve had no luck.  Say Sam, are you excited to go to-“

Dean interrupted Cas immediately.          “We’ve talked about this, Cas. It’s a surprise.”

“I’m sorry, Dean.”

“It’s fine.  Do you want to stay with us tonight, Cas?” Dean asked.

“I think I will continue to search for my grace tonight, but I will meet up with you tomorrow when you arrive to your other hotel. Thank you for the offer, Dean”

Cas gave Dean an awkward look, making Dean uncomfortable and blush at the same time, then Cas suddenly vanished.

“What was that all about?” Sam asked Dean with a curious smirk on his face.

“Oh, shut up and finish getting ready for bed. We have a big day tomorrow!” Dean said to Sam.

 A half an hour later, the Winchester brothers were fast asleep on their beds..

Soooo.. This is the first time EVER writing a SPN story, so don't judge and don't hate!!