Florida

Sam and Dean finally made it to Florida the next day. Sam was still curious where they were going, but Dean wouldn't dare ruin the surprise. While Sam checked into the hotel Dean booked for them, Dean parked the Impala.

"Err. Uhh.. Room for Dean Winchester." Sam told the woman at the front desk.

"Room 666." The lady told Sam as she handed him the room key. "Enjoy your stay!"

Sam is normally not the one to complain, but the woman was a little cocky. He took the room key from the lady and went outside to help Dean carry in the little amount of luggage they had.

"God Sam! How much stuff do you have in here?!" Dean complained.

"Y'know, YOU offered to carry it, Dean. I would be more than glad to take my bag back!" Sam said.

"Oh come on Sammy! I'm just pulling your chain! Look, once we get to the room and get situated, how about we run into the city and grab some grub? I've heard that the food here is good." Dean said.

"Yea sure, whatever you wanna do, Dean!" Sam sarcastically answered.

"Look, Sam. I know you're angry that I won't tell you what we're gonna do this week, but can you at least be thankful that we are taking a break from the job? Vacations cost a lot of money, and I somehow found a way to scrounge up some extra money. If you don't want to be here, I can call Cas and he can zap you back to the bunker, so Cas and I can vacation together." Dean argued.

"It's not that I'm angry with you, it's the fact that I don't have much to look forward to. Both you and Cas are excited and I am just like a lost puppy here." Sam complained.

"At least you're here! I could have left you at the bunker by yourself and vacation without you! That would say a whole lot more and be a whole different story." Dean angrily said. "Look, I'm not arguing about this any more tonight. Either you can be thankful that you're here, or Cas can zap you back to the bunker. Either way I'm hungry. I haven't eaten all day. Let's go grab some grub."

**Later that night**

"I'm sorry, Dean. I realize now how much this trip means to you, and I am very thankful for the opportunity to be here with you." Sam softly said.

"It's okay, Sammy. I just want to make sure that this trip is worth it. Cas and I have spent a lot of time working together to find the best vacation spot, and we chose the come here. But trust me, we have a lot of fun things to do while we're here. Tomorrow is the day that you figure out what your surprise is, so let's finish eating oand get ready for bed." Dean suggested.

"Sounds good!" Sam said.

Both Dean and Sam brush their teeth and plopped into their beds. Dean was excited to see Sam's reaction tomorrow and Sam was excited to figure out what could possibly surprise him. Just as Dean closed his eyes, he heard swooshing sound. He instantly knew it was Cas.

"Cas, what are you doing here so late? It's 1 o'clock in the morning. Shouldn't you be in heaven right now?" Dean was almost too exhausted to stay awake for Cas' response.

"I have been searching for my grace all day. I need somewhere to sleep." Cas looked at Sam, but he was already asleep.

"Well, since there is no pullout bed and Sam is already sleeping, I guess you can sleep with me. But take a quick shower first. You stink." Dean said, while getting Cas a pair of boxers and sweatpants. "I don't have any extra shirts, so I guess you'll have to sleep with out one."

"Thank you, Dean. I will be back very soon." Cas said, as he was heading to the bathroom.

Dean wasn't gay, neither Sam nor Cas was either, so the situation was awkward. But Dean learned to live with it. He had to sleep with Sam most of the time when they were younger and traveling with John, so Dean was used to it. When Cas eventually made it out of the shower, he dressed in Dean's clothes and hopped into the bed with Dean.

"Thank you, Dean for letting me sleep in here with you. It is much more comfortable than sleeping on the dirty floor." Cas happily said.

"You're welcome, Cas." Dean said, as he blushed. "I am excited for tomorrow. We are going to have so much fun!" Dean said.

"I couldn't agree more! I am growing even more tired as we speak. Good night, Dean." Cas said, smiling at Dean.

"Good night, Cas."

****Sorry for the short chapters!! I have been busy lately, and I will be on vacation myself, for 4 days, so this is how it's gonna be!! I hope you like it!! ****