Pop quiz

Ok so this starts of my Fan Fic with a quiz on how well you know Revenge.

This has become a random collection of revenge stuff lolz

1. How did Emily meet Ashley?

2. Who was Lydia to David Clarke?

3. Who is Amanda Clarke's mother? (name)

4. How many people died on the flight?

5. What number was the flight?

more to come :)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's more

6. How much money does Daniel give Jack on a check

7. Who does Daniel have a drink with at the end of the season?

8. Who gave Daniel all the evidence that could send Conrad to jail and clear David Clarke’s name?

9. Who is Daniel’s defense attorney during the trial?

10. At one point, Daniel went looking for Emily’s Infinity Box. What did he find in its place?

 11.  Other than Jack Porter, who else did Daniel’s defense team consider implicating as the third person on the beach?

 12. Immediately after Tyler’s murder, who grabs Daniel and instructs him to say nothing?

 13. What was the title of Emily and Daniel’s engagement party?

 14. Who suggested to Conrad that he step down and have Daniel take his place as CEO of Grayson Global?

15.  What did Victoria do to have Daniel released from Riker’s and placed on house arrest?

16. What does Nolan offer to buy from Jack?

 17. Who bought Lydia’s old house shortly after losing it in the divorce? 

18. What board was Emily on with Lydia Davis’ now ex-husband?

19. Victoria Grayson is known for her lavish parties in The Hamptons. The Labor Day bash where we first met Emily Thorne was a celebration for what event?

20. What best describes the symbol Emily is seen caressing on the porch of the house she rented for her summer in The Hamptons?

21. When Victoria Grayson realizes that her husband, Conrad, has been sleeping with her best friend, she corners Lydia Davis into purchasing her treasured painting by what artist?

22. Emily first met Victoria Grayson’s perpetual party planner Ashley Davenport when they were volunteering at a New York:  

23. As Emily gets closer to Daniel Grayson, we learn that this seemingly pampered rich kid is haunted by what incident from his past?

24. The charming Tyler Barrol shows up unexpectedly and ends up making himself at home in Grayson Manor. Ty is Daniel’s roommate at which Ivy League school?

25. What scandalous info does Declan Porter uncover about Charlotte’s on-off boyfriend Adam that would surely make the guy more “off” than “on” with the woman they both desire?

26. Though he initially doesn’t know it, Jack shares a mutual best friend with Emily in a dog named:

27. What did Victoria NOT want out of her divorce?

28. Who made Victoria’s dress for the Fire and Ice engagement party?

29. What poet was Daniel quoting when he first met Emily?

30. Charlotte drowned her sorrows in a bottle of booze after finding out David Clarke is her real father. What kind of alcohol did Charlotte choose?