Scene: Grayson Manor

Scene: Grayson Manor. Daniel and Ashley.

Daniel: [sitting at desk in office of house, with papers all around him]. I think if we move this branch over to the other along with those files then it would be simpler to manage. Then we take the income from them and store it in the account for them.

Ashley: [walks in by the doors]. Daniel.

Daniel: [Throws hands to the sides of his head, mad]. No, that wouldn’t make any sense. If we do that then the Grands will be upset and we’ll have to deal with that.

Ashley: Daniel. [coming closer].

Daniel: This company is crumbling under my fingers. [runs fingers through his hair].

Ashley: [puts a hand on his shoulder]. Take a deep breath and relax. I think you need to take a break from all of this. [motions hand over the papers strooned over the desk].

Daniel: I should get this done before I go back to the hospital. And I have to visit my mother. She is in a coma. They flew her out of the Hamptons so she could get some help. [looks down at the papers]. This is simple I just have to figure out the problem and then think of  a solution then execute it.

Ashley: Daniel, [runs hands over his shoulders. Walks around so behind Daniel]. You need to stop, after the break up and your mother and sister. All of this will get finished later. You need to go see your sister or mother. You will feel better.

Daniel: [stands up]. I need a drink.

Ashley: Let me get you one.

Daniel: I need to be alone. [grabbing his jacket, heads out the door and into his car and drives to the Stowaway].

Scene: Stowaway starting to close up.

Daniel: [walks in the front door, sees Jack putting up chairs. Swift walk over to Jack and punches him in the face].

Jack: [recoiled, stepping back a few feet]. What the hell man? That’s assault.

Daniel: It’s your fault. Your damn fault. I knew. [gets in Jack’s face pointing his finger]. I had my suspicions, you and Emily. Emily and you. [moves finger up and down curling his lips, brings his finger in to make a fist].

Jack: You called off your wedding because of me?

Declan: [enters scene]. Jack, hey what the hell are you doing here?

Amanda: [enters from the spiral stairs]. Jack? [holding her stomach].

Daniel: [sees pregnant Amanda]. [looks back to Jack]. [exits through the front door, leaving a loud bang from the doors].