2//Anonymous//

[Edited]

We were getting ready at Shea's house when my phone beeped.

Anonymous|| Hey Amber (;

Amber|| Who is this?

Anonymous|| Wow that upsets me :(( you don't know who I am?

Amber|| No... Sorry

Anonymous|| Well I just wanted to give you a heads up, good luck at the party tonight (;

Amber|| A heads up? For what??

Amber|| Hello??

I sigh knowing I'm not going to get a reply. I decide to ask the girls if they had a clue.

"Hey do you guys know who 'Anonymous' is?" I ask them.

"That's our schools gossip number, where all the gossip gets to first. So I'd be careful about what you do around here." Tori tells me.

We put on our finishing touches, and leave the house.

Once we drive up to the house, I stand in awe.

It was a Three story house with long pillars in front of the doorway, and the house was as white as paper.

The door to the house is open wide and you could see the party in full swing. People are spilling out from all directions, but most were in the backyard as to that was were most the drinks were at.

All 3 of us get out of the car and as soon as the door slams, you could tell many people stopped and stared.

I felt as if my every move was being watched and although it scared me, I had to get my reputation out there.

We go towards the backyard to get drinks, and many people stop us on the way there to say "hi".

Since Tori and Shea mostly knew everyone, I decided to go off by myself to get a drink.

I stood there with a drink in my hand, observing the party, when I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey" The mysterious person whispered into my ear.

"Hey?" I say in a confused voice. As soon as the person realizes that I don't have a clue who they are, they spin me around to face them.

"Oh it's just you." I say, as I see Sebastian right in front of me. He raises an eyebrow at that. "Just me?" He motions to himself.

I laugh but shake my head. "So what's a pretty girl like you, standing all by herself here?" Sebastian asks me. I roll my eyes, as I turn away to make sure he doesn't see me blush..

"Didn't really feel like talking to the people that Shea and Tori were talking to, so I came over here"

"Here, come with me, I'll introduce you to some people." He tells me and lends out his hand for me to take.

I take it and follow him to whatever people he was going to introduce me to.

We walked around for quite a bit, talking to different people, before we got to two guys that I recognized as his friends.