3//Let's play a game//

[Edited]

We walked out to the car and headed back to Shea's house. The whole ride to the house, they tried to get details as to why I wanted to leave so badly.

I didn't want to budge, but friends tend to get the worst out of you.

"Well, after you guys left, Sebastian ended up coming up to me to talk." I tell them, excluding most of the details.

"And what else are you leaving out? Don't think you can outsmart me, there is so much more than just that!" Tori exclaimed

I sigh before continuing to explain, "he also introduced me to people from school that I didn't know, and he showed me around his house." I pause for a second.

"Wait, did you guys know that that was Sebastian's party?" I ask them, wondering why they left that detail out in the first place.

Tori subtlety looks away, while Shea starts laughing awkwardly. "About that, it kind of just slipped out of my mind?" Shea answers as if she's not sure.

"Oh well, anyways back to what happened. The last place he 'showed' me was his room and he ended up singing for me," I lose my train of thought, "did you guys know he could sing? I didn't know but I was definitely amazed. He could definitely win some singi-"

Tori cuts me off before I can finish my sentence, "please get on with what happened".

"Right, right. Well he sang to me, it was probably one of the sweetest thing anyone's done for me. And then we had this moment where something just passed through us. It was like a connection through a soul type of level. And that's sort of how we almost kissed, but I stopped right before anything could happen. That's when I ran out to you guys."

"Why was it 'almost'? Why didn't you make it happen? He's a total babe!" Tori was confused as to why I would reject him.

"I'm new here, I've barely known Shawn for a day. I don't want to sell myself out that easily. It's just not me"

Shea nods her head thoughtfully before speaking out, "that's understandable, if I were in your position I think I would've definitely done the same thing."

"So do you guys think I did the right thing?" my mind was running all over the place, I didn't want them to think badly of me.

"Yes, whatever you feel is right will most likely always be the right thing to do in situations like these."

I decide to keep that thought at the back of my mind, as we try to figure out what to do for the rest of the night.

I hear my phone ring as I'm preparing my stuff.

My phone shows yet another text from 'anonymous'. Whoever was running this system, seemed a little too intrigued by Gossip Girl.

Anonymous|| Seems as if my luck got to you, why'd you refuse it? It should've been a privilege to have Sebastian escort you around the house. Hm, continue your classy act. See you around Amber ;)

I stared at my phone in confusion. Whoever ran this number, got the gossip quicker than I could blink.

"should I at all be, worried about 'anonymous'?" uncertainty filled my head as I began to type back a response.