full on lemon meringue pie

The movement brought me to another realization as I felt a hardness on the back of my hand which was still in my front pocket. My eyes, which had been trained on the center of lance's chest, shot up to his face. Lance's smirk deepened and his eyes smoldered.
"Lance," I say kinda terrified. It's not that I don't like Lance he's definitely cute and nice. I would almost say that I like like lance if it weren't for the fact that up until this point I thought the dude hated me and was jacking off to princess Allura every night.
Lance leans in and whispers in my ear. "Yes keefy" his tongue then flicks out of his mouth and runs a stripe up the shell of my ear. The sensation causes me to visibly vibrate in response. We stand there for several moments just breathing in each other's ears before I gather my courage and say as softly as I can, almost as if I didn't want him to hear.
"Lance you either need to get the fuck out and leave me alone or stop teasing and give us what we both want" I tense and wait for his response gripping my own thighs inside of my pockets. I feel Lance's one hand move from the top of my ass and the other slide down to cup a cheek. I gasp and then Lance's hand grips my chin bringing my eyes up to meet his.
"And what is it that we both want" I gulp down my fear and looking him dead in the eye
"Each other"
Lance pov
I bring my hand up, enjoying how Keith reacts to the new placement of my other hand, and press his soft little chin up to reach my eyes.
"And what is it that we both want," I say pausing for an answer. Keith closes his bright indigo eyes and takes a deep breath before flashing his eyes up to mine
"Each other"
A smirk spreads across my face as I reached my hands around Keith's waist and pick him up. He squeaks but then wraps his legs around my hips.
"Lance what the hell are you doing"
I move my hand to support Keith's weight by grabbing his ass and start walking down to our rooms.
"Well, hopefully, you if I read the situation right".
Keith looked stunned for a second before studdering out
"We-ell who ssaid you can top"
I chuckle before saying
"You right now from that reaction" Keith huffs but then just snuggles his head into my chest. I chuckle and walk down the maze of halls to our rooms.
"So keefy who's room are we fucking up"
I say standing in between our rooms, which just so happens to be right across from each other. I look down at him to see his eyes all scrunched up in thought
'God damn it he's so cute' and then he looks up at me and shrugs.
"I don't care"
I walk over to my room and press my palm to the hand sensor. The door swishes open and I stumble into the room gripping Keith's ass to keep him up
The door automatically closes behind us and I turn us around to face the door. I press Keith's back into the door and start attacking his mouth. Our teeth clash together as our mouths collide. Before long I nip at Keith's bottom lip to ask him to open his mouth for me. He pauses for a moment and pulls back breathing heavily, just as I'm about to ask him what's wrong he dives back into the kiss with his mouth open for me. I smirk before slipping my tongue out into his mouth exploring every inch of it. My tongue brushes against the inside of his gums and he lets out a quiet whimper and his little hands grip the back of my shirt. I lean further into the kiss and slowly start to grind my hips into his. Keith tenses as he lets out a muffled moan before melting back into the waves of pleasure.
Keith's pov
I bring my hands up to Lance's chest and push him off of me. Our lips disconnect and a thread of saliva still bridges the gap between us. I uncross my legs from behind him and step down on weak legs. Before Lance can say a word I grab his shoulders and spin us around so that Lance's back is against the door. Without warning, I drop down on my knees and start tugging at the button on his jeans. Lance braces himself on the door and lets out a small "oh". Once I get his button and zipper down I pull both his pants and boxers off all in one go. I squeak when Lance's member pops out of his boxers and brushes past my nose making it wet with precum. At the sensation all of Lance's muscles tense as he slams himself back further into the door. I smile up at Lance as I place my hands on the meaty expanse of his thighs, I stare directly at Lance's dick and flick my tongue across the slit. Lance's thigh muscles ripple under my hands as he lets out a muffled grunt from behind his hand. My face widens in pride and I wrap my lips around the head of Lance's cock. His hips stutter, forcing me to take more of his member, so I move my hands from his thighs to his hips in order to keep him in place. I push Lance's hips back into their original position against the door and let him pop out of my mouth.
"Stay still" I whine and let my hot breath fall on Lance's member, he huffs but stays in place. I go and place my lips back around his length, slowly, in bobbing motions I work my way down as far as possible. Lance's left hand goes to grip my hair as I lift my right hand to stroke the hot flesh of Lance's cock that remains out of my mouth. Lance's hand tangles in my hair, the muscles in his forearm flexing in effort of not pushing my head further. I hum in appreciation of his restraint and nearly bite down on the throbbing muscle in my mouth at the sound of Lance's head crashing against the door behind him.
"Ah, shit" he reaches up behind him to the back of his head with his one hand while the other was still knotted in my hair. I take his hand out of my hair and back up, a heated mixture of precum and saliva coat both Lance's dick and my lips and chin.
"Baby are you ok," I say standing up and reaching to cradle the back of his head.
"Yeah I just got too excited when you started humming and I didn't want to choke you again," Lance said awkwardly laughing and rubbing his thumb over my hand that was still on the back of his head. I curl in closer to Lance's chest, my mouth coming inline with just below Lance's chin, I use my hand that was still on the back of his head to push him into a kiss. I keep our lips attached as I begin my journey backward to the bed. One step at a time, pulling Lance along with me, when we reach the bed I fall back and let out a genuine laugh, Lance laughs with me before stopping abruptly.
"What is it?" I say my eyebrows screwed up into confusion.
"I just don't know if I've ever heard you really laugh," he said with his face almost sad looking.
"Yeah I guess I don't laugh that often" there was a small pause before I continued
"But I really don't care how fucked up I am, because I am very fucking horny at the moment and your dick is just hovering over me being useless" Lance's eyes search all over my face for any hint of sarcasm.
"You sure," Lance said his tone not unlike that of a worried mother
"I promise, if I really didn't want to do this do you think I'd willingly suck your dick," I say cocking my eyebrow.

Hey I think imma fix the first chapter of this because I'm oddly really proud of this chapter because I think it's like almost good
So thank for reading
-piece of shit writer (Sarafina)