2.

ASIA

'It's time to get up' I heard Santiago's voice but I was still tired.

'Just few more minutes' I begged him but he just took my blanket from me and I had to leave my comfortable bed.

'What time is it?' I asked him.

'It's almost a noon, get ready we are going to the office firstly, then we'll go to some restaurant you chose' he said and left me alone with my taughs.

I started panicking again but I knew I had to get ready for it. I dressed in some comfortable clothes and headed to the living room where Santiago waited for me.

'Good morning, princess' he smiled at me.

'Sophia sent you some video and she wants you to watch it' he said as we were walking to his car.

I took my headphones and played the video where my sister told me everything is going to be fine and how gentle her fiance is with patients. That made me feel a little better, knowing she is thinking about me. I started replaying video over and over again, this is the first time I am going to the dentist without Sophia and I didn't like this fact at all.

'We're here' Santiago told me as he parked his car.

I felt my nerves kicking in as Santiago helped me get out of the car and he just continued telling me everything will be fine.

He took my hand just to make sure I wouldn't run away, because that wouldn't be my first time. I am nerd at school and successful dancer, but dentist is just my biggest fear and I would  always end up crying even if my sister is studying to become one.

Everyone greeted us when we entered because Santiago is one of the most popular dentist in town, mainly because of his look. A lot of patients were in the waiting room and he left me to wait here while he headed to see which exam room is free.

'I found one, Asia' he came back, too early if I may add and I had to follow him.

'It will be over soon, I promise' he told me and in that moment screaming child with his mother got out of one rooms followed by dentist who came to us smiling.

He greeted Santiago then looked at me:'Who would this lady be?'

'This is Asia, Sophia's younger sister and my future sister in law' he said as he introduced me to him.

He looked like he is one or two years older than Santiago and if he wasn't dentist I would be able to say he is one good looking guy.

'Asia, this is Rafael, he was my classmate in the dental school and he is Sophia's and mine good friend'

'I am glad to finally meet you, I have heard a lot about you from your sister and Santiago' he smiled but I just couldn't make myself to smile back at him.

'I see you are nervous, but you shouldn't be, you got one of the best dentists, trust me' he smiled again at me than excused himself because he had another patient.

Santiago opened door of one exam room and let me come inside first but I felt sick as soon as I saw dental chair and turned around to exit but he stopped me.

'Just a check up, remember?' he gave me a worm smile.

'Please, let's do this another time' I begged him.

'We are doing this now, but sooner we start, sooner we will be out of here and that's all up to you' he told me:'Please take a sit for me'

I had to sit in the chair as he ordered me, but I felt my eyes started filling with tears.