3.

ASIA

When I heard knocking on the door I immediately run to it, letting my sister in and hugging her tightly. Even if I didn't like her future career she is still my big sister and I am still so close to her.

'I missed you' I said still not letting her go.

'I missed you too' she started playing with my hair and I enjoyed it.

I noticed Santiago coming and just smiling at us, not saying anything and letting us have our moment.

After letting my sister, he came to her and greeted her with passionate kiss, at first it was weird for me to see my sister kissing some guy but with time it became normal.

They started small talk about her exam and how she traveled, and I decided to give them some time while I headed to my room to talk with my friends.

'Hey, how's in paradise?' Maya one of my dance classmates asked me.

'Don't ask'

'You just doesn't get how lucky you are, you saw your future brother in law, I mean he is just so beautiful' and she started telling me how beautiful he is, that was the reason no one of my friends never met him before, because in the end everyone would be amazed with him.

'Can we please change the subject?' I begged:'You know you are practically describing my brother'.

'Okay, I have some good news' she laughed a little:'We have dance competition in a month, so it basically mean we will have to train twice harder and our teacher asked me to tell you that'

'You are not kidding, right?!' I was so happy, It's been a while since our last competition and that also mean I will travel with my friends.

'Nope, just wanted to let you know that you are missing strict trainings and how lucky you are'

'Believe me, you are the one who is lucky'

'Anyways your brother in law was the main subject after out training, and just so you know half of our group is angry on you for hiding him from us, including me'

'Yeah, I was supposed to take him with me wherever I go, just so he could meet all of my friends' I joked.

'Yeah, that would be a great idea' she laughed this time.

Sophia knocked on the door and entered my room:'Can you come to the living room when you end talking to your friend?'

'Yeah, Sophia'

'It's better for you to go' Maya told me.

'I think so too, say hi to our group for me' I said before I ended that call and headed to see what my sister wants.

She had worried expression on her face but she was still smiling at me and that worried me to. I sit next to her and Santiago on the sofa a d they both looked at me sympathetically.

'I need you to stay calm for is as much as you can' Sophia told me and I just looked at her.

'You told Santiago one of your tooth is hurting and that you have problem with eating, right?'

'I am sorry, I have a cavity, Sophia, I really am and please don't be mad at me'

'No baby, I am not mad at you at all, I just want to talk to you about that'

'There's nothing to say'

'Asia, what your sister meant to say is that you wisdom teeth are growing in and because of that you weren't able to clean your teeth properly so now you need root canal' Santiago spoke first.