《He's here...》

(MR.fisher P.O.V) (diden't see that one coming diden't cha ;D? )

I was entering sal's room when i notice the door opened a little bit and it was silence . I peeked a lil to see what's going on...and oh my.....

Y/N was in my son's arms her face was red and so her eyes.. i'm pretty sure she was crying....they were making eye contact leaving a few inches between them i could see sal's ears red so i knew he was blushing aswell...

I diden't want to make the satuation more awk and walk in so i run to the apartment door opend it then slamt it shut making a noise hoping they will notice ,

(Y/N P.O.V)

I was lost in sal's blue eyes , but door noise cut my thouts ..we pulled away from each other as fast as the light .

Suddenly , mr.fisher , sal's dad came to the room smiling "oh ! You two still here? I guess you two were having fun . Hehe" he said laughing a lil " did you two indirduce your selfs to the others ? "

" oh yea ! I almost forgot ! " i said putting my hands on my forhead

"Alright , what are you for go ! And sal take care of girl okay buddy ?"mr.fisher said

"Will do dad" sal said grabing my  hand .

We got out of the apartment heading to the other rooms we stared a lil at the police officer so gave a a death stare , sal was about to say somthing , but before that i wishpeard in his ear " do not talk to him he's not in a good mood , he will piss you off "
Sal looled at me with confused eyes , so i singh and pulled him to elevator .

I prest the 3th floor. When the door opend we walked up to the hallway suddenly we saw a women cleaning the floor . We walked up to her ... so she was larry's mom , sally inderduce me to her and then we had a lil conversation
After a few mins we head up to the 2end floor .. we knoked on one of the door then came in .....he's here.....

Hello ! So for tomorow's chapter i wanted you to tell me the back story of you (reader, y/n ) and sharly....like a story that could make him murder you ....ok sa that's all have a good night !!