Chapter 2

*Dayna POV*

"ahaha I'm Jo Kingh" I hear a familiar Wyatt Oleff video playing from behind me. I turn around and see a blonde girl watching the video and I smile. Jen turns around recognizing the video as well, she LOVES Wyatt Oleff. "Hey that's Wyatt Oleff! I love Wyatt Oleff!" Jen says to the random blonde girl. She nods. "I like Jeremy more though.." the girl says looking at Jeremy through the screen with heart eyes. Jen looks both offended and relieved at the same time. "I'm Kaitlyn by the way." the girl said. "I'm Dayna and this is Jen." I say gesturing to myself and then Jen who is now smiling. Kaitlyn waves slightly. "I was just gonna go to the cafe and get some coffee.. wanna join?" Kaitlyn asked. Jen and I look at each other then back at her and we both nod. "Cool." we all smile and walk to the cafe.  Happier by Ed Sheeren plays in the background of all the people chatting. "Wow this is really sad cafe music." I say and Jen nods. we sit at a petite table and we order some rather large cups of coffee and I order a pie as well. "So Kaitlyn.. have you seen IT or Stranger Things?" I ask. "I've seen both." She nods. Jen and I both smile knowing we will become friends with her.

AN: 231 Words

My friend pressured me into updating this early even though I wanted to make it longer :,)