Chapter 6

- Jen's POV-

Dayna and Finn trail behind Ash and Jack as Wyatt and I steal a spot on the beanbag in the back.

"Do you know what movie is playing?" Wyatt asks, adjusting the pillows on the beanbag.

"Oh, I think it's The Breakfast Club." I say smiling at Wyatt as he tries to spread a fluffy blanket over us, but ends up just messing up his already messy hair.

"Hey..do you know who that is?" Wyatt questions, pointing at Crystal.

"No one important," I mumble, as I pull out a box of Reeses Pieces to give to Dayna, "I'll be right back, okay?"

Wyatt nods as I jog over to where Dayna and Finn are sitting, and yEeT the box at her, and run back.

-Dayna's POV-

I catch the Reeses Pieces Jen throws at me and smile, before looking over and seeing Crystal talking it up with Finn, using her nonchalant "flirty" tone. I sigh softly, trying to ignore their conversation and laughter. I look across the room to Ash and see him having a great time with Jack. I look at Jen next, immediately making eye contact with her before she glances over at Finn and Crystal, her glance turning into a glare. Once I can't take their flirting anymore, I get up, walking to the door.

"Bathroom.." I say quietly, as if anyone even cares, and jog out.

I don't notice, but Finn follows me, struggling to catch up. I stop eventually, leaning against the wall with a sigh. I suddenly feel a warm pair of arms wrapping around me and I assume it's Jen, and turn around. I look up and see the curly headed boy himself, with his arms still wrapped around me. My eyes widen in shock.

"As good as you are at acting, it was obvious something was wrong when you left," Finn says softly,

"I'm fine... Just go back to Crystal you guys were really hitting it off and I wouldn't want to get in the middle of that.."

Finn struggled to hold back a laugh, "Crystal? You thought I was catching feelings for her? Well no offense, but she seems to not be pleasant to be around. She was so obsessive and we just met."

I sigh softly in relief, "Okay... okay." Finn's hug around me tightens as I begin crying for no apparent reason, other than him just being so kind to me. He just holds me supportively which is the best thing I could've asked for at that moment. After I finally calm down I look up at him.

"Sorry.." I mumble embarrassed.

"Don't apologize," He said softly, wiping my eyes for me. "Are you ready to go back?"

I nod and he gently takes my hand, leading me back to where we were in my dorm. Crystal glared at me, pure anger in her eyes,
but I didn't care. I was too busy being happy due to being held in the arms of Finn.

AN: soooo hi, i haven't updated in forever but here's this soooooo yeah