Lies and "Accidents"

Summer leaves me alone so I go back into the house to try and find Kaylee. "Lauren." I hear someone yell, I look around trying to figure who just yelled for me. "Lauren." Kaylee says running over to me. "Hey." I say. "What you up to?" Kaylee ask. "Just trying to find you everyone else just left me, what about you?" I ask. "Trying to find you." She says. "Want to go outside?" I ask. "Sure." Kaylee says following me. We sit down and Taylor comes outside having a full on make out session with Teasia. "Why does he do that with her?" Kaylee ask. "I know, I feel so bad for Lucia." I say. "Should we tell her?" Kaylee ask. "Last time we did she thought we were trying to get them to break up so we could have him." I say. "Then take a picture and show her." Kaylee says. "But I don't want to start drama." I say. "Find I'll do it." Kaylee says pulling out her phone and taking a picture. "Let's go find Lucia." Kayle says. We walk around trying to find Lucia. "Do you see her?" I ask Kaylee. "No, let's ask Taylor if he knows where she is." Kaylee suggest. We go back outside to Taylor and ask him. "Yeah she with Faith and Ashley." Taylor says. We find Lucia and show her the picture but with our luck she too drunk to even acknowledge what Kaylee showed her. We walked away and as we did someone grabs my butt. "What the fuck dude?" I yelled turning around to see who it was. "Sorry, I really didn't mean to." Jack G. says to me. I walk away with Kaylee. "He did that on purpose." Kaylee says laughing. "Yeah, I know." I say laughing along with her.