It Might Be Him

After a while a lot of the people that were at the party left. "Taylor, start a fire." Kaylee yells, Taylor gets up and starts a fire for us. It didn't take long intel almost everyone came out. Jack G. sat beside me and Cam sat on the other side of Kaylee. Cam was flirting with Kaylee which was a little weird because he was dating Alexis. After a while of just sitting and talking to everyone Jack randomly put his arm around me. I look over at Ana and Nash and he was staring at me and Ana was trying to get his attention. I got up then went to the kitchen, I had my back turn to the door I just came though and someone hugged me. "Do you want to get out of here?" The person says. "Not really." I say a little freaked out. "Oh come, it'll be fun." The person says finally let me go, I turn around to see him. "What do you want?" I ask. "You." He said. "You have a girlfriend, you don't need me." I say. "Yeah, but I like you way more than Selena, and I will break up with her." He said. "Jack, you have a girlfriend and you should stay with her." I said. "I don't care." He said taking out his phone then calling someone. "Jack, don't." I say trying to grab the phone from him but he's too talk. "Hey, Selena?" Jack starts. "Jack. Stop." I say, Jack looks down at me then kisses my cheek. "Selena, can we talk?" He says going into the bathroom then locking his self in. I go back outside to Kaylee. "Hey, I'm going to leave now." I say to her. "Do you want me to came with you?" Kaylee ask. "No, I'll be fine." I say. I walk to the car then realize that I didn't bring my car, Ariana picked me up. Jack walks outside to me. "Do you need a ride home?" Jack ask. "Sure." I say. I get into Jack's car and so does he. Jack starts driving but misses my rode. "Jack, that was my street." I tell him. "Yeah, I know." He say. "Then why didn't you turn down it?" I ask. "Just relax." Jack tells me. After a little while we turn into the woods. "Jack, what are we doing?" I ask. "Just relax, nothing going to happen." Jack says. We drive a little deeper into the woods, and I see a small little building. "What is this." I ask with amazement. "Come see." Jack says getting out if the car. I walk to the door and Jack opens it. "What is this?" I ask. "This is a little building that my person bought me to get me out of the house." Jack says. We both sit down on the couch. Jack leans in to kiss me. I freeze. "Jack." I say. "Yeah?" Jack ask. "I can't." I say. "Why?" Jack ask. "Selena, it just wouldn't be right." I say. " I broke up with her." Jack says. "Why, she didn't deserve it?" I ask. "Because I like someone more than Selena, and that's you." Jack tells me. Jack leans in again but this time I do to. We kiss and it was more then amazing.