,nine

"i got you." jungkook said.

"j-jungkook let go.." you commanded.

"no.. not until you say you forgive me." he said in the softest voice ever.

"fine." you said.

"i forgive you."

jungkook let go of you.

it was an awkward silence between you two.

"uh.. i'll get going now.." you said and ran to your room.

-

8:30 PM

you were in your room, staring at the distance since there's really nothing to do. you wanted to ask someone in the house if you could do some activities but you were too scared to ask.

you thought about kim taehyung. he was so quiet since you met him. you haven't heard him speak a word. when you all gathered so that they could tell you why you're here, he just stood there. he didn't even say anything. but the real question is, why did everyone ask you if you know him?

you didn't even realize that you fell asleep.

-

"this isn't working out." you were at the park with taehyung.

"i know." you said.

"let's break up." he then left after he said that.

you cried while walking home. you didn't notice there was a car passing by when you were crossing the street til it crashed into you.

you were sent to the hospital. you didn't have consciousness anymore.

1 year later

"jihyo.. what was i like before losing some of my memory?" you asked your bestfriend.

"um.. you're no different really. you just forgot some things that happened in the past." jihyo replied.

"do you remember some of them?"

"to be honest no." she laughed.

"did i have a boyfriend before?" you asked again.

"no. you haven't had a boyfriend before." she told you.

"ah okay.."

-

you woke up from your slumber.

"t-taehyung..?" you said.

"why was he in my dream? and why did we break up? did we even have a relationship together?" you asked yourself.

you wanted answers. now. you fixed up a bit and went downstairs. luckily, all of the guys are there eating breakfast.

you went to them and immediately spoke.

"what's my relationship with kim taehyung?" you spat out.

jin choked on his pancake and started coughing. namjoon was trying to give him water.

"answer me. i want answers now. i don't care if it's too much, i just want answers.
please.." you begged.

"living room." namjoon commanded.

all of you went to the living room without finishing some of their meals.

you all sat down and you waited for someone to speak.

"well?" you said.

"y/n—"

"i'm your ex boyfriend." taehyung suddenly said, cutting namjoon.

"w-what? i don't even know you." you said.

taehyung chuckled. he took out your phone and started dialling a number.

"once this person answers, ask them if they know who kim taehyung is." taehyung commanded.

you looked at your phone. 'jihyo 🤞🏼💖'

"hello?! y/n! where are you?! i've been looking for you. don't you know how scared i am right now?! i don't even know who to call—"

"jihyo.." you were choking on your tears.

"y/n? are you crying? where are you right now?!" jihyo was yelling through the phone.

"d-do you know who kim taehyung is?" you asked her, scared.

"w-who?" she seemed surprised.

"kim taehyung. do you know who he is answer me jihyo!" you started to yell.

"y/n i can explain—"

taehyung ended the call after that.

"does that explain everything?" taehyung asked.

"so all this time.. she's been lying to me?" you were already crying.

"i think it's time. we'll explain y/n." namjoon said.

"you got into a car crash 3 years ago and got into a coma for a year. you didn't remember who taehyung was after. but you remembered some people in your life, including jihyo. she lied to you because she liked taehyung. and she was jealous of you. she threatened to kill us if she wouldn't date taehyung and if we would tell you the truth. for two long years, we've been trying to protect you secretly. jungkook is a different story. jihyo was convinced that jungkook is on jihyo's side now and that he left us. that's why he became her bodyguard. and that's also why she trusted him to guard you from the "stalker" jihyo only "guarded" you because she thought it was one of us who was stalking you. and she only stayed with you to make sure you won't remember anything. we were all good friends y/n. until jihyo messed it all up." namjoon explained.

you were speechless. but you tried to be calm despite everything. you were about to lose your mind.

"t-the stalker.. since the first one wasn't jin, who was it then?" you still tried asking.

"it was taehyung." jin said.

"taehyung, should we tell her?" jimin asked.

"tell me. please tell me. i want to know everything i'm about to go crazy here." you looked at taehyung.

taehyung nodded in approval.

"taehyung.. has a mental disorder.." jimin said.

"w-what kind?" you were getting scared.

"personality disorder. this made him into different types of people. one was the creepy stalker, two was the introvert when we all gathered and he didn't say a word, and right now.. thankfully, he's the original taehyung. and who knows? he could have more personalities, we just don't know."

you were in shock. you were tired and stressed. and you didn't know what to say.

you tried getting up to go to your room but you felt yourself falling to the ground and seeing nothing but pitch black.

——————————————

a short chapter sorry. i wanted to save the rest of the scenes for the next chapters ;)