,eighteen

you woke up seeing an unfamiliar view. this wasn't your room. you felt someone holding your hand.

"yoongi.." you said weakly.

"hey.. how are you feeling?"

"a bit weak but i'm okay.. what happened? where's taehyung?" you asked trying to sit up.

yoongi made you lie down because you still weren't that well.

"don't. you're still weak. and taehyung's alright.. he's with namjoon and jin. they're talking to him." yoongi was still holding your hand.

you sighed in relief. you didn't know what happened after taehyung hit you. you didn't want him to be harmed even after all he did to you. he wasn't the real taehyung, no. he was a different person and you understood that. you just hope that he's okay.

yoongi made you soup since you haven't eaten in a while. the soup made your body feel better. it made you calm a bit.

after eating, yoongi put the soup away and while he was at it, the boys came.

"y/n!" jimin came to give you a hug even though you're laying down.

"hey guys!" you cheered.

"y/n how are you? does anything hurt?" jin asked.

"no, i'm okay. just a bit weak." you said.

"y/n do you want some fruit?" hoseok offered.

"no it's okay. yoongi fed me soup."

when they all went to do their own thing while sill in your room, jungkook came up to you.

"hey.." he said.

he held your hand and started crying. you started stroking his hair making him calm down.

"it's okay.. i'm fine, see?"

jungkook looked up to see the bruises on your face and neck.

"y-you're body.."

"shhh. i know. it's okay. we all know taehyung didn't mean that."

as you were talking to jungkook, your doctor came in with a nurse.

"how are you feeling, y/n?" the doctor asked while.

"i'm fine doc. just a few bruises." you assured your doctor.

your doctor smiled at you knowing that you're fine.

"we did a blood test on you and some x rays to see if anything's wrong, and thankfully, you're alright. you might not be able to walk properly for a while though because the bruises and scars on your legs and back are too bad." he explained.

"oh.. alright. thanks doc. but when can i leave?" you asked.

"you need to stay here for another week just in case your body reacts to the scars and bruises." with that, he left.

you looked over to the guys. yoongi was sleeping, jimin was on his phone, hoseok had earbuds on and namjoon and jin were talking, probably about what taehyung did. and jungkook's still here, beside me.

"jungkook i'll go to sleep. you can do whatever you want."

"no, i want to stay with you."

"jungkook—"

he kissed your forehead.

"sleep. i know you need it. i'll be right here if you wake up and need anything. the guys are too busy doing their own thing."

you smiled at him as he put his head on the bed, trying to sleep as well. you were about to sleep too but realized something. they're all here, but where's taehyung?

"jungkook?" you slightly tapped him.

"hm?"

"where's tae?"

"he's in the cafeteria. he didn't want to see you in this situation. he didn't want to know and see what he did."

you felt bad for taehyung. it wasn't his fault. it's his illness. you wanted to ask jungkook if he can get taehyung from the cafeteria but he already said something before you could even open your mouth.

"i know what you're thinking y/n. it's not his fault. but give him some time. imagine hurting the one you love without even knowing it. i'm sure taehyung's in pain too and has no idea how to make it up to you for what happened."

you thought about it. he was right. maybe taehyung needed space. but he's in pain and you want to comfort him right now. but he could also feel more pain if he sees you like this. so you just let it be, for now.

"now go to sleep." jungkook said going back to his position before.

"alright.."

a week later

you finally got out of that hospital. and already went home to seoul. you haven't heard of taehyung since last week. and you had mixed feelings right now that you're about to see him again.

"is taehyung home already?" you asked hoseok who was helping you to get out of the car.

"yep. his flight was earlier than us."

you got in the house to see a blanked face taehyung on the sofa.

you slowly went up to him. it looks like he hasn't noticed you yet. but as he did, he looked up at you, straight in the eye with a blank expression.

hoseok and namjoon immediately came to you just in case taehyung becomes wild again.

"t-tae.." you slowly spoke.

you were about to run to him but he yelled and ran to you.

"you little shit!"

luckily jimin and jungkook were fast enough to make taehyung stop.

"where were you?! and why are you with these people huh?! so now you're cheating with my friends? you're fucking mine y/n!" he yelled at you. he was looking like an insane person with jungkook and jimin controlling him. and that made you cry even more

"taehyung.. please calm down.." jin said.

"no! why were you with her?! do you like her?! well sucks for you fuckers she's mine!" he finally got out of their grip and immediately went to you. but before he could, he got a punch from yoongi straight on his face.

"what the fuck taehyung! she's your goddamn girlfriend! she would never cheat on you and you have no idea how much she loves you motherfucker!" yoongi was punching taehyung so hard that his face was bleeding.

uh oh. this wasn't good. you knew yoongi's illness too. and you didn't want them to fight. that just wasn't good. jungkook and jimin were trying to get yoongi off taehyung but yoongi was too strong at this point.

yoongi started to cry as taehyung was just there, laughing at him.

"why would you hurt y/n like that.. i.. i- love her.."