Chapter 3 ( Roses pov)

* ring ring *
I run over to my phone hearing it ring. I'm nervous August isn't home with Alicia yet. They always get home on point.

'hello?

"Is this Ms.Davidson'

"yes this is she , who is this"

" This is the HPD , I need you to come down to the station as soon as you can please"

"oh no yes I'll be right there"

Every atrocious possibility was going through my head. I knew it was about August and Alicia.

I rush to find my keys. My whole body is shaking and trembling thinking of all the horrid thoughts of my daughter.

I run to the car spazing , crying , and freaking out. I take deep breaths to calm myself .

I get to the police station as fast as I could.

How can I help you ma'am ?

"One of your officers told me to come as soon as I could"

Ms Davidson ?

"Yes "

Come with me now

Tears start to form in my eyes. I have to be strong for her stop crying.

The officer takes me to a room and tells me to sit down.

A few seconds later another officer comes in the room and I start shaking even more.

I don't know if you've heard there was a shooting today at the café that unfortunately your daughter was at , at the time.

Tears start to pour as my heart aches. I feel the life going out of my body. The desperation of needing her here with me right now. I can't speak or think.

"She didn't get shot which is good , the problem is the shooters kidnapped her and another young girl "

Relief floods my system , but at the same time I get more anxious.

"What can we do to find her please"

"We already have search teams out looking for her , don't worry we will find her.

That's when I just couldn't hold it back anymore. Who is he to tell me to not worry. I went completely went off on him, and I don't regret it.

"HOW CAN YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. MY DAUGHTER JUST GOT KIDNAPPED BY A MURDERER. SHE COULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME TO NOT WORRY YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS."

I picked up my shit , slammed the door , and left the station. I walked straight to my car. I was going through my purse trying to find my keys , I end up stumbling with a bump in the parking lot.

I stay on the ground. The sky looks so pretty , the fresh breeze drafting my face , the chirping of the animals. I break down. The hole in my soul. "I'm so stupid how could I leave her alone she's too young."

I realize I haven't called Harold yet. He must be worry sick.

"hello?"

"hey honey is everything okay?"

"Harold they took our daughter" I sob against the phone.

"what honey come home now explain please the service is bad."

"I'm coming home now" I softly say

I hang up. I get up with some force , and I walk to my car. I open the door and sit down. I lay my head on the steering wheel.

After staring at the floor for 5 minutes I insert the key in the port. The engine roars as I start driving. it takes me around ten minutes to get home.

I get out and stop when I get to the front door. What am I gonna tell Harold , he's gonna think it's my fault.

Either way I have to face it. The door creaks as I open it. "honey is that you?"

I fall to the ground as tears fall from my face. Harold runs over to me

"What happened?? please Rose I need you to tell me."

(sorry for the REALLY late update I hadn't had a lot of ideas but oh well ill have the next chapter out as soon thanks Laisha for helpinggg)