1.1 Christopher Velez (English) pt. 1

SWEET/DIFFICULT 

. . . 

You sat patiently, twiddling your thumbs as you thought it silence as the piano music echoed through your ears. Piano music always helped you focus and formulate your thoughts into one. You were drawn out the depths of your mind feelings your left earbud pulled from your ear.

"I'm trying to ask you a question, and you were in your head," Christopher chuckled. The intense hum of the airplane jet becoming obvious once again. Drawing your focus onto your fiancés sweet face.

"Sorry," You frown slightly as he takes your hands.

"Y/N are you ok?" He asks tenderly, searching your face for an answer.

"Of course I am, I'm just thinking," You assure him, "Are you ok?" You ask notice the firm lines etched into his face.

"Yeah, Claro, I'm fine," He replies shortly.

"Are you still worked up about me meeting your mom?" You ask, his frown growing deeper, looking back to you unsure of what to say to you, "So you are worried," You say tenderly, knowing meeting his mom meant so much to him.

"You're the first girl I'm bring home to my mother, and I'm sure she will love you, my mother is just very protective of me, and I am nervous she will do something that will offend you," He explains.

"It'll be fine, We'll be fine Christopher don't worry so much," you giggle slightly, his face still full of concern, "You always worry about me so much," You say softly placing your hand of the side of his face.

"You are going to be my wife, of course I worry about you, tú eres mi vida," He states confidently.

"I love you," You say matter-of-factly, as he leaned pressing his lips firmly to yours, "It going to be fine ok," You state, as he nodded a smile spreading across his face.

Christopher takes a deep breath, relaxing into his seat, his fingers interlaced with yours.

. . .

We waited patiently as people filled off the plane. It was your first time in Ecuador, and although you and Chris have been together for the last 3 year, extenuating circumstance didn't allow the two of you to come sooner.

Christopher's mothers was one of, if not the most influential person in his life. Everything he did, his mother was a key person in him pursuing whatever was on his mind. She convinced him to go to Florida and audition for La Band. If he hadn't listened to her, he wouldn't be where his is now with the boys, and he wouldn't had met you.

When you came into Christopher's life, everything changed for him. He had been unsure of women, dating around, trying to figure out what he wanted. And when you came along, the things he wanted in a partner he found in you. You brought a sense of stability to his crazy life, consistency, and comfort.

"You ready?" He asked, gripping your hand firmly.

"Always," You reply.

You could tell how excited he was. It had been 2 1/2 years since he saw his mother and grandmother. His father was no longer in this picture and his older brother was meeting us at his mother house as he drove up from the south of Ecuador. You walked through the terminal hand-in-hand as he looked around as we turned the corner into the area where all the families wait for their loved ones. He scanned the room until a excited holler echoed through the terminal.

"Christopherrr!" A woman cried. He looked back at you excitedly as if you as permission to go.

"Go," You giggle at his child like demeanor, releasing you hand to run into the wide spread arms of a lovely woman. You almost started crying