Chapter 10

3rd person POV

Jimin woke up from a sudden noise he heard. He rubbed his eyes and looked over to see that yugyeom had fallen he guessed abd now was on top of bambam. The awkward tension between the two was cutable. Jimin knew bambam liked him and had a mental breakdown everytime they hungout or talked. Jimin watched bambam try and stay calm with his crush laying on him. They were both blushing and jimin bit his lips trying not to laugh. He grabbed his phone and snapped a pick before clearing his throat to make them realise he was there. Both of their heads snapped to look at him. Yugyeom quickly got to his feet and helped bambam up. The blushed only deapening as they did so. Jimin laughed and got off of jungkook and heard giggling behind him the two that were just a blushing burst out into laughter.

Jimin was confused as to why and then realised. Jungkook had a boner. Jimin blushed and he didnt even think it was for him. Jimin thought to himself. ~of course its bot for you it probably for some way better tall handsome skinny boy~ Jimin thoughts went from one to the next then he remembered the night in the woods when jungkook said he beautiful.

~flashback~
  " no no. Noone would ever date me" jimin said. " no way your beautiful"
~ flashback over~

Jimin snapped out of his thoughts when. He heard more laughing.  He gave the younger two a look. " i hate u both" he said before walking in the kitchen. It was true that Jimin liked him but he didnt think anything about it sinse jungkook did say he dates lots of people. I sat on the counter and waited for someone to wake up. Jin and namjoon went to jins room to skeep last night. Jimin and jungkook slept on the in the recliner. Yoongi fell asleep in the corner of the room looking at his phone. Bambam slept in the floor by the couch. Yugyeom slept on with couch with taehyung at the other end. And baek and chan slepr. On the other couch one at eaxh end.

Jimin sat on the counter lost in his thoughts and was brought out of them by a tall figure coming in the kitchen. Jungkook was shirtless as he was when he fell asleep. He looked at jimin and pouted. " what " jimin asked in confusion. " i got cold" he said sticking his bottom lip out. Jimin rolled his as jungkook got between his leggs and wrapped his arms around his waist eith his head in his chest.

Jimin hugged back enjoying having jungkook to himself. As jimin thought about the things that could happen if they dated he was pulled off the the counter. Into jungkooks arms and safely caried to the living room back to the recliner. As he sat on jungkooks lap he could feel the boner he had. Just to tease him jimin squirmed around. But stopped when jungkook growled. Yes he growled at him. Jimin foumd this extremely attractive and tried to think about something that would stop his growing erection.

A few hours went by of jimin teasing him and him spanking jimins butt until everyone was awake. Jin woke up and made breakfast muffins handing them out aroumd the other 9 boys. They sat for awhile talking and enjoying eachothers company. " we should go to the mall" taehyung randomly says as they watch TV. " great idea" namjoon said kissing jins cheek as holding him on his lap.

Jungkook POV
With that we all gog dressed i was one of the first because i look good all the time. I waited for jimin to get done. Im bot sure why i just know that i want to cling to him. And slap that beautiful ass. Speakimg of that he was teasing me with it this mourning and im gonna make him regret it. I wanna fuck him sensless and cuddle him after but hes not mine to do that to. I want to ask him out and stay with him. It sounds surprising that i would wanna stay it a relationship with someone but jimin is different.

Hes small and cute but thick and sexy all at the same time. But sisne i cant do anything to him im gonna just tease him

Finally he came from the bathroom looking fine as hell. He has on a white shirt and glasses and a beanie. And tight ripped skinny jeans making that fluffy ass pop.

" damn" i said as he came up to me

" damn" i said as he came up to me. He rolled his eyes and put his hand on his hip. God i love it when he gets sassy. " what" he said moving his head a little to show emotion. " did you wear those jeans for me sweets" he laughed " hmmm maybe" he shrugged his shoulders and walked off. My eyes following his lower region. 

I was wearing a typical outfit of mine a normal white shirt with a denem jacket and a blue beanie with black skinny jeans.

Once we were all ready

Once we were all ready. We decided that Jin, namjoon, chanyeol, baekhyun, abd yoongi go in jins car and Bambam, yugyeom, taehyung, jimin and i go in namjoons. Bambam was driving with yugyeom in the passenger seat. And taehyung bye the right window in the back and jimin in the middle and i was on the other side.

Jimin rested his head on my shoulder while i had my arm around him. Taehyung seemed distracted and the two in the front were a blushing mess. When jimin realized i was looking at then he held his phone to my face showing me a pic with yugyeom on top of bambam and them bothed blushed. I laughed and we pulled up into the mall parking lot.