Chapter 8

Jimin POV

Its the weekend so i can get used to my bew hair before school. I got out of bed and got change. I went to my kitchen to get breakfast to my suprise there was nothing there. " forgot to go shopping" i mumble to myself. And with thaf i got a message. It was from instagram. My face lit up maybe its jungkook. Unfortunately it namjoon.

Knamjoon147: hey can we hang out today i need to talk to you.

Pjjiminie: yea sure i guess.when?

Knamjoon147: in 15 and you sound disappointed i bet you thought i was jungkook 😏

Pjjiminie: what are you talking about?

Knamjoon147: nothing ill be there jin gave me your address bai

Ok then. Im hanging out with namjoon i wonder what he wanted to talk to me about and why did he know i wished he was jungkook. Namjoon is weird in a goodish way. But still weird. I decided to put on a black hoodie before leaving because itll be cold. After i was finished. I got a notification. Jungkook posted something. I went to it.

Daddyjungcock: wake up late whoops

Sugaswagyg: late my a$$ you just wanted to take that photo.

Chan;-) :-* : this counts as porn

Pjjiminie: can you blame him tho i mean damn

Taelien93: @pjjiminie im disappointeded in you im telling eomma.

I got off my phone when i heard a knock. I opened it and saw namjoon holding his phone put on jungkooks post and focused on my comment. " really?" he asked in a bored tone. I laughed invited him in. " what did you wanna talk about" i asked unsure of how much worry i should be in. " you like jungkook" he said with a smirked. I blushed madly and covered my face. " maybe"  i said knowing i couldnt lie with this blush. " me and jin already talked about it and jin going to talk to jungkook. AHHHHHH WHAT. " no no no hell know i like him then" i said. " calm down we are asking him and we arnt telling either of you the other ones answer." i felt relief and sadness Because they will know what jungkooks thinks of me and i wont. Well we talked and hung out for a few more hours until. He waa about to leave. " wait i need a selfie" he laughed and we took a selca. I posted it after he left.

Pjjiminie: had fun hanging wit you dude

Pjjiminie: had fun hanging wit you dude. @Knamjoon147

Knamjoon147:  you too bro

Baekybaek: why wasnt i invited

Bambambamm:@eommajin jimin tryin to take you man.

Jungkook POV

" So what did you wanna talka bout" i asked jin as we sat on his couch. " well me and namjoon know that you have some weird feeling for jimin" he said and i was shocked how did they know. It has only been a day. " well you see.... WHEN IM AROUND HIM I WANNA HOLD HIM AND PROTECT HIM AND ALL THE CUTE FLUFFLY STUFF. HE MAKES ME FEEL WEIRD WITH HIS CUTENESS." i said anxious. He smiled sweetly like a mom. " oh sweetheart you have a crush" he said hugging me. We talked about that and took selca for instagram and he left.

Eommajin: dont worry @bambambamm i got my revenge

Taelien93: oooooooh drama

Pjjiminie: jin imma kill you

Knamjoon147: bahahahahaha

Daddyjungcock : soooo @pjjiminie babe whats all this about 😏

Yugy828: awwwwwwww someone has a crush

Pjjiminie: @daddyjungcock why did you call me babe?

Daddyjungcock: You enjoyed it. But dm me babe and we ll talk