The ceremony

Hey guys, not edited!

*

After months of anticipating, sandy was zipping up my dress.The day that will seal the bond, the teasing, the love-making, and mostly just the perfect him. It was today.

"There, you look amazing!" Sandy stood behind me, we were both staring at the mirror. My make up was light, I never liked heavy make up. My make-up artist knew well and she was the one and only Karen. I licked my lips as I looked at both of them, this was a job for my mother and I knew she would be looking at me right now. Trying to suck in my tears so my make-up wouldn't be ruined.

"Honey, I know what you're thinking. That your mother should the doing the make up for you, zipping up your dress--"

My tears were gone, I smiled looking at my besties. "but I have you guys and that's all I need. Well, I really need Robert too." We hugged and chuckled along.

"It's time, let's go." I kissed both of their cheeks and squeezed hugged em.

The door opened and my dad was smiling at me.

"You look great sweetie." he kissed my forehead, my heart was so excited it could burst out anytime now. Being married to Robert and having my dad walking me down the aisle. It had my heart skipping a little too fast.

"Thank you , dad." My arms hung around his. The other door flung open, the air brushed my cheeks. I smiled instantly looking at him in that gorgeous tux. Jude was standing beside him and along Jamie, Jon, Jeremy. the flowers were falling above my head, they had confetti's too. Our eye contact never broke, his arms reached out when we're close to him. Dad gave me another kiss on the cheek and stood beside with the other guys.

"You look amazing." he whispered and kissed my ears.

"You look even better."my hands rubbing his smooth tux. I smirked thinking about our honeymoon, how I'm never getting bored of rounds love-making.

"Whoah Whoah lovebirds, you'll have plenty of that when we're done." We smiled at the Jude, who was being our priest today. surprisingly. We could see Elsie in the crowd, she looked so happy.

"Will you, Robert John Downey Junior, take Ellie Davis as your wife through thick and thin,healthy an--"

"Yes, Judsie."

"Will you,El-"

"Yes!" He slid the ring through my finger as I slid his ring through.

"May the-" he didn't have to finish his sentence, I had tasted his minty breath, his soft lips was on mine now. " what the hell was I even here for?" The guests roared in laughter. We popped the champagne open and started drinking. Abby was all dressed up in white lace and cute socks, stanley was hugging her all the time. Her big brown eyes had everyone mesmerized, just like her daddy but well, he got me mesmerized.

Tom smiled dancing with Scarlett , he gave me a nod.

"So where are you lovelies going for your honeymoon?" they gathered around as sandy popped the question. Robert couldn't keep his hands off my bare back, tickling it with his finger tip.

"Well, we're going to Bali, Indonesia. My mother will be spending time with Abria for the moment, along with Stanley's assistance." he smiled brightly at me.

They started playing starship's song, Robert took my hands and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Shall we dance?" I chuckled blushing.

It was my favorite song, and they knew it.

"Looking in your eyes I see a paradise

This world that I've found

Is too good to be true

Standing here beside you

Want so much to give you

This love in my heart that I'm feeling for you" he spun me around and combined our bodies together. His lips on mine again, he made me want him so much. I could tear off his very expensive suit, tear all of it just to kiss his bare skin.

"Let 'em say we're crazy, I don't care about that

Put your hand in my hand baby

Don't ever look back

Let the world around us just fall apart

Baby we can make it if we're heart to heart" his fingers tracing my spine, my grip on his suit got tighter.

"And we can build this dream together

Standing strong forever

Nothing's gonna stop us now

And if this world runs out of lovers

We'll still have each other

Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now" dad tapped his shoulders, smiling at me.

"Sweetie, do you mind if I dance with him?" I cracked up, I was smiling the whole day. God my cheeks need to rest already.

Robert licked his lips." I thought you'd never ask."

"It's ok robbie. I can dance with Mrs downey." Jude reached out his hands to me, I gladly took it.

"So how is the ceremony going?"

"For a surprise from you? This is a great gift ya know. I love the ballroom, plus the cake was beautiful. Thank you so much Judsie, I can't ask for a better best man for downey." I kissed his cheeks, he squeezed my hands.

" I wonder when are those getting married." we looked over to sandy and George dancing, his arms wrapped around her tightly. She was laughing over his shoulders, she finally found the right one.

"I might want my bride back." Robert smiled giving him a big hug.

"I think it's time we throw that flower to the next couple." I nodded as every girl scrambled behind me, everyone became quite. Closing my eyes and I threw the bouquet of flowers behind me.

"Oh my god!" My eyes fluttered open.

"Ally?" I ran over and hugged her with the bouquet of flowers in her hands.

"Hello honey, how can I ever miss you and my baby brother's wedding? You look absolutely stunning! And you, look as handsome as ever." Robert came over and hugged her.

"You're a lucky man bobby." I blushed, again.

" More like I'm a lucky bride." I smiled at downey, there was too much compliments for me. This would definitely be a memorable day.

"Ok downeys get on your ride and off you go to Bali." He picked me up like a real bride and walked us to the car. Abria was in good hands, everyone who attended was waving at us. His arms was around me all along, my head rested on his chest.

"That was beautiful, you were beautiful." he looked down at me, kissing my hair. I looked up kissing his chin.

"I love you." I whispered shyly, we never said it so frequently.

"Me too."

*

THANK YOU FOR READING HEHE. BTW WATCHED THE JUDGE. If you haven't watch it, watch it k. Cause there is things you don't want to miss in there 😏😏