✧(Y/N)'s Past✧ *edited*

Fathers Name: (F/N)
Mothers Name: (M/N)

This is so you get to know (Y/N) better.

4 years old

(Y/n) was a sweet little girl she listened to her parents. She went to bed when told. She loved her parents. You would think it was a happy family. Although what's behind the scenes is more then one could see.

(Y/N)- Daddy! look it's a dragonfly!

(F/N)- Shut up! You little piece of shit!

(Y/N)- Daddy what's wrong? Are you okay?

(F/N)- Nothing I'm fine. just having a grown up conversation with mother *fake smiles*

(Y/N)- okay daddy!

After that the mother left with (Y/N). (Y/N) didn't want to leave her father but she had too. She didn't see her father for a long time after that. It was as though they left him behind.

5 years old

(Y/n) was sad that she couldn't see her dad but she knew that her mother knew where he was. Although when she asked it didn't end well...

(Y/N)- Mommy when will we see daddy again?

(M/N)- Never now shut up and go to your room!!

(Y/N)- Mommy what's wrong are you okay?

Once (Y/N) had said that she was beaten by her mom that's when the abuse started.

Night after night her mother ruthlessly beat up her child for fun. She punched, kicked, slapped, whipped, called her names, and Touched her inappropriately.

(Y/N) wanted it to stop but she couldn't do anything she was slowly becoming used to it. She loved her mom but she knew that this was not how parents act towards their kids. She almost ran away but it when she met a boy named Daichi she decided to stay.

(That's how Daichi looks)

Daichi and (Y/N) became good friends he helped her out when needed. Daichi liked her with all his heart but he didn't tell her cause he cared to much about her to let himself have what he really wanted. So he decided to keep her happy no matter what it took.

7 years old

(Y/N) was drawing a unicorn in her bedroom when she heard a window break. She quietly walked to the living room to check it out but she saw a strange man and her mom fighting. She thought it was just another guy trying to have a good night with mommy. Although when she saw him hit her with a trophy she knew he was dangerous.