going home

After the last lesson me and Samatha started to walk to my locker.So we could put my stuff that I leave in my locker that I didn't take home with me as my phone is always in a bag that fits into my school bag. Also the phone I've got is what everyone has nowadays as its an iPhone 5c and its bright pink to go with the bedroom which is bigger than Nialls thank god unless he went out shopping and brought a new one. When we got outside of the school I turned my phone on and my Niall had called me at lunch time but I missed the call because it was before the lesson was over and I get a month of school so me and Niall can have some fun with the boys as Niall is in a band One Direction. Me and Samatha told everyone that my brother was Niall Horan and they belived us as me and Niall used to come to school with me but he left when our mum became ill. Me and Samatha were right outside my house so I invited her into mine for a bit even though were in the same year and have been best friends since. A second later Niall came in with Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik who always gives me flowers because he's in love with me and Niall has tried to tell him that I don't have a soft spot for him and he had to come and ask me is it was true. I couldn't lie to him so I told him the truth thay I do have a soft spot for him and then he startesd crying but the boys got the wrong idea.