moment of bliss

A few months  passed and their routine continued with avni giving Neil and mowgli a kiss every morning and thanking God for giving her the two who she now loved dearly.

Her bond with the family members had grown and she had been meeting samrat pinky and asha (samrats sisters , two of the three kids) every day

sorry i didn't have any names for the two children and hence have mentioned  about them now.

Now the kids had also been happy as avni's marriage did not take her away from them as the children had fear it in fact brought them closer and made them happier with avni now as she was now truly happy. 

Soon 5 months had passed and avni eagerly wanted to tell Neil that they could take their relationship ahead from just friends. On the other hand swetaji and bebe were planning to send avni and Neil out together so the could spend more time with each other.

And finally both got the right opportunity as bebe's friends had organised a party to which swetaji,  prakashji , herself and mowgli  went leaving avni and Neil alone at home for three whole nights😉😍, and as they left swetaji teased avni and told her to make full use of the opportunity as she winked and avni was now blushing red just like she was newly in love and was shy.

Neil had no idea about this as he was not there when it was planned, hence avni decided to surprise him when he came in the evening. She set up lights and candles through the terrace and set up a tent, as well as cushions on the ground where they would sit and talk before getting lost in each other and become one. 

When Neil came in he was shocked to see no one at home and that it was all dark and suddenly the lights of the terrace were put on and he went up. When he went in seeing the arrangements his eyes searched for her and she hugged him from his back after which she made him sit on the cushions and have dinner . He was awestruck at the planning and asked about everyone else avni told him that they had gone for Bebe's friends party and will come back after three days.it was a Saturday night and hence will be back by Tuesday morning. After they finished their dinner avni became a little serious and Neil asked her why.

Their conversation 

N: what's wrong  why are u silent all of a sudden?

A: I have been wanting to tell u something 

N: what?????

A: would you like to eat me for dessert??😉😘said avni flirting with her hubby.

Neil was shocked at this and didn't know what to reply as now avni  took his silence and a smile on his face as  a yes and went closer putting her lips on his and giving him a sweet, passionate and sexy kiss which he soon reciprocate to making it a more fierce and equally passionate one.

Soon they broke the kids  gripping to their breaths. Neil had been surprised by avni's action and felt amazing as he tasted her once again after many years. And now it was his turn to give her a reply of what had just happened assuring her he has equally wanted it. He pulled her in for yet another passionate kiss and later placed wet kisses a over her bare shoulders which always made it difficult for Neil to control his hormones.  He removed the palliative of her Saree to get a better surface of avni's  back and continued his ministrations on her. 

And how could avni now step back she was completely turned on and she too joined him by  removing his shirt and placing kisses on him. They soon entered in as Neil now asked for where permission and with  her nod he continued and soon  they were both naked and close to each Other. Neil was now finally inside her as much as she enjoyed  it  she was moaning a little bit more and this also turn Neil on who loved her moans .

Their make up session continued the whole night and also the next morning as avni tried to escape from the tent Neil pulled her in for yet another passionate kiss and now she just gave in to his ministrations as she told him how much she craved for them since they were married. 

 Avni and Neil took a shower together and with that went out for dinner since they both were really hungry after their session. Avni was just blushing at every glance they shared and when Neil stated it she was extremely red. He now called her tamatar  as he could not call her a tubelight any more( he called her that she to her being a little  unromantic)

That night they again explored each Other. 

Soon their home honeymoon was over as everyone came  back. Looking at Neil and avni they all burst into laughter confusing the duo who later found from mowgli as he asked if they had gotten hurt  looking at their love notes avni could not stop her self from turning red and giving Neil and angry glare for the next few minutes,  Neil saw this and just rubbed his hand over his hair while looking around every corner of the house except avni.  Swetaji finally ended this and saved both of them . Neil and avni fought a little cause of that as avni would now be taunted for a least a month now. 

Soon their forgot about it and again just cuddled each Other and slept every night. 

..............
Hey guys
Thanks for the support and I apologise as I will soon end this ff as this is my second last part for it