three to four

A few weeks later everyone was happy and healthy  apart from avni who started vomiting and felt tired many time during the course of the week. But she to was joyed when she got that news that samrat was now joining one of the best universities in Mumbai with 💯bscholarship and all were happy for him. Avni and swetaji planned a surprise for him  and had gone for shopping and out of excitement swetaji mistakenly entered a prohibited area which was undert construction  avni noticed this and saw a hard metal falling over her and quickly reacted by pushing her and got hit by the metal her self and fell unconscious to the ground. 

She was rushed to the hospital and soon all family members came. The doctors were working hard to help avni gain conscious .they conducted a few tests and waited for the reports.  After a few hours avni gained conscious and saw everyone around her,  this time she saw samrat ,mowgli, Mishti,  pinky and asha which were new to her, mowgli now ran to hug her and screamed mummy and seeing this she fainted. 

The doctor came and checked her and that's when her reports came . The doctor told that she wass just weak and fainted and this relieved the family. 

The doctor checked the reports and congratulated  the family who were confused  as the doctor explained that avni was pregnant,  the doctor  repeated his word and this time avni was awake and she was shocked as she shouted   " what"  which every one was surprised to hear. And all hugged her one by one leaving Neil last and in the room alone when he was hugging her let ting them share their moment. 

Avni started apologising and when asked why he realised she had regained her memory and was apologising for living him alone and he to apologised as he was not there when she needed him the most is when she was pregnant with mowgli. 

Avni now consoles Neil and  they both hug each Other making promises of taking care of one another here on.

Avni now suppressed the secret inside her about neela mas murderer as she didn't have to fear vidyut anymore.

They now loved happily throughout their life even when time was tough on them.

After around eight months avni gave birth and this time she cursed Neil constantly  when she was in labour and later loved him twice as much in order to pacify him and their love grows deeper and deeper each day

............
Hey guys
This is the last instalment of this ff and soon will I be dormant a I have a busy study year ahead.
So thank you for the support and vote may God bless you all.
Hope you enjoyed reading it.
Signing off
Love isabella559.