-22-

Melanie's pov:

I wake up with a yawn and sigh, sitting up.... officially only one more week left.... I would have never believed if I told about this whole thing two weeks ago, being on this wretched island with a killer helping us live and keeping us alive...... and the fact that I fell for the killer oh god.

I stood up looking around, all the other three were on each other on the couch while I was on the ground.... guess I fell off but didn't wake up.

I shrugged it off and stood up.

I walked up the stairs, I just want to walk around outside so I'll tell Seth so she doesn't murder me when I'm back.

I opened the half broken door quietly.

I covered my mouth with a smile, she was laying on her back with the wolf pup across her neck like a neck warmer or scarf and she didn't look happy even in her sleep.... but to be honest with you I think she would prefer Fearless being a scarf then an alive thing.

"hey..." said gently, well the half asleep look she gave me was not a happy one I tell you that!

"what? only bother me when someone is dying......"

"I just want you to know I'll have a stroll outside; I'll have a gun just in case"

"hmmmm" she covered her eyes with her arm and felt around with the other as she grabbed her axe and lifted it, I jerked back and fell on my butt almost losing my nose. "take this with you...." I grabbed the axe and decided to leave her to go back to her sleep.

"bye I'll be fast"

"sure...."

I closed the door and went down stairs and outside, closing the door behind me with a sigh.

I glanced at the axe and a tree and walked over to it, holding it with both hand and hitting the trunk as strong as I could.

"holly hell" I muttered at the small cut I made, just how strong is Seth to cut out a tree with one or two swings depending on her pissed level, I knew she's fast and strong but seeing the comparison between her and me....

I felt a shiver run down my back and decided to do me little walk, staying close enough so I could still find my way back.

I stopped walking after a when I heard a bush rustle.

"who's there?!" I held the axe in shaky hands, I had grown way too used to this island, way too much.... I'm not killer but two weeks here will change you I guess....

it's.......it's a little boy that's around 9. he's dressed in a cute red hoodie which is to long for him and hold a cute little panda teddy, he has a backpack on his back too. he has white hair and has one blue and one pale green eye that looked nearly grey.... from what I can see he's pale in general.

I lowered my weapon and kneed down as he walked out.

"hey there, who are you?" I said gently.

"I'm Jake" he cutely said.

"and how old are you little man?"

"10!"

"would you like to come with me? being out here alone is dangerous"

"okay!"

I took his hand gently as I started walking back, I was quite far away from Seth's house but we shouldn't really be in any real danger for now.

"I-I forgot something! I want to go get it" he said, pulling me in the other way.

"okay but--" "please miss"