[ 0.2 ] special. / author's

TRIGGER WARNING:
very matured sexual content.

—————

“Welcome to the school’s spa department, where everyone can practice on how to do different natural therapies,” the teacher introduced as they all walked in to a large room with several closed cubicles.

“Each pair has a closed cubicle of their own. Now go and let’s start this activity,” the teacher added as the students went to their cubicles.

“Hey,” Sana whispered, brushing her shoulder against Tzuyu’s arm, “Are you nervous?” she asked.

Tzuyu nodded which made Sana smile, “You’ll do great, Chewy!” the older cheered as the two of them went to their own cubicle.

As soon as they walked inside, Tzuyu felt more nervous.

The cubicle is quite big with it’s own bed, a side table full of ointments and a rack with bathrobes and towels. Tzuyu gulped when she heard Sana lock the door, just like what she did on the restroom the other day.

“So, what are we gonna do?” Sana asked as she held her uniform tightly, ready to unbutton it. Tzuyu tried to look away since she was blushing really hard.

“C-can you t-take off your u-upper garments, unnie?” Tzuyu stuttered while handing the towel to Sana. The older took it happily as she nodded before unbuttoning her uniform in front of the younger’s eyes.

After unbuttoning her own uniform, Sana slid it off from her shoulders sexily as she started to unclasp her bra while Tzuyu was still staring at her blankly. When she was done, she placed her bra on the rack as she brushed her hair up with her hand.

Without any further actions, Sana climbed on top of the bed and laid down on her stomach, pressing her tits against the soft mattress. She closed her eyes peacefully as Tzuyu approached her slowly and nervously.

“C’mon, Chewy-ah~” Sana cooed as Tzuyu grabbed the ointment and poured a little amount on her palm before rubbing her hands together.

Tzuyu bent down and started to apply the ointment that was on her palm onto Sana’s warm back, slowly and gently.

As soon as Sana felt Tzuyu’s hands touch her back, she moaned. She never felt this relaxed before.

“Harder, Tzuyu-ah. . .” Sana moaned once more making Tzuyu flustered. She massaged the older in a hard way making Sana scream sexily.

“Oh yes! It feels good right there, Tzuyu-ah,” Sana said seductively as she suddenly flipped over, causing Tzuyu to jump out in surprised.

“U-unnie?! I’m. . . I’m not finished yet!” Tzuyu yelled as Sana just smirked at her. The older sat up and bit her finger sexily while staring into the younger’s eyes.

“Enough of my back, I want you to massage my pussy. It hurts, Tzuyu-ah~” Sana said and acted as if her lower part is in pain, making Tzuyu much flustered than before.

Sana immediately took off her skirt along with her underwear, making her completely naked now. Tzuyu was surprised to the point that she actually flinched the moment when Sana took off her underwear.