[ 0.9 ] special. / author's

“Hey baby,” Hansol whispered as he wrapped his hands around Sana’s bare waist and pulled her closer until they cuddled with each other on the bed.

Sana smiled as he stared at Hansol’s handsome face before leaning in and giving his lips a peck.

“You’re so handsome,” Sana said as Hansol smirked at her before kissing her lips passionately. Their kiss lasted for a few seconds before they pulled away.

“And you’re so hot,” he replied before embracing Sana tightly, “Fuck, that was amazing baby,” Hansol added while kissing Sana’s forehead sweetly.

With that, Sana remembered everything that happened a few hours ago and started blushing visibly in front of Hansol.

“What’s the matter?” Hansol asked as he saw Sana smiling for no reason at all.

“Nothing,” Sana whispered, pulling herself closer to Hansol’s body, “I just love you,” she added while holding Hansol’s cheeks and pinching it softly.

Sana then smirked as she immediately went on top and sat on Hansol’s abs while leaning in and kissing the boy underneath her quickly.

“What are you trying to do, huh?” Hansol asked as Sana’s warm hands were now wrapped around his shaft which became hard once again.

“I still want more of you,” Sana mumbled as she kissed Hansol first before she held his hard shaft and guided it inside her throbbing wet core.

—————

“There’s nothing better than roasting some mallows at three in the morning with your best buddy, am I right?” Tzuyu said as she gave Dahyun another stick of roasted marshmallows which the older received happily. The two of them were sitting peacefully on the lonely beach and just kept staring at the quiet sea in front of them.

“You don’t have a plan to sleep, Tzuyu?” Dahyun asked while taking a bite on her marshmallow. The younger shook her head consecutively while chewing on her marshmallows.

“I can’t sleep,” Tzuyu confessed as she buries her head on her knees which Dahyun noticed immediately.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Dahyun asked but instead, Tzuyu didn’t answer her.

Dahyun never forced Tzuyu to answer her, she just stared at the sea while patting the younger’s back gently.

“Whatever the problem Tzuyu, you’re gonna be okay. Not now, but soon. I promise you that,” Dahyun said as she heard Tzuyu sobbing.

“And besides, we’re here to have fun and you deserve to get all the fun you want,” she added whilst Tzuyu just continued crying on her own.

“C’mon buddy, just let it all out. It’s okay to cry,” Dahyun said as she stared at Tzuyu causing her tears to fall too. She hates it when Tzuyu is crying and swear, it also hurts her to see the younger like that.

Suddenly, Tzuyu sat up properly as she wiped her tears off her cheeks firmly and held her Nerf gun towards her. She aimed it at the sea and fired four consecutive shots before throwing her Nerf gun away from her. Dahyun was surprised to the point that she just watched Tzuyu.

“WHY?!” Tzuyu yelled as her tears were falling from her eyes again, “I’M NOT SUPPOSED TO GET HURT, RIGHT? I DON’T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO GET HURT BUT WHY?!” she added while still sobbing hard.

“I DON’T WANT TO GET HURT, I WANT HER TO BE HAPPY! BUT WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY IF I’M SEEING HER HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE? I DON’T KNOW! I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY FOR HER AND NOT THIS!” Tzuyu screamed once more as she got weak on her own and buried her face in her hands while crying loudly.

“Who did that to you? Sana unnie?” Dahyun asked reptitively hoping for Tzuyu to answer.

“Please. . . please don’t tell her. She’s my unnie, and I want her happiness. I’ll accept all of the changes just to see her happy, Dahyun unnie. But. . . but I don’t know why I’m reacting like when I’m just seeing her happy at all,” Tzuyu said calmly, trying to stop her tears from falling.

“Because you love her,” Dahyun said while caressing Tzuyu’s back gently.

“I don’t know unnie, I shouldn’t be feeling this way. I shouldn’t.”