An old friend!

There was a party on the streets of Mystic Falls everyone was celebrating the town and there were lots of people on the streets.But one girl got token away from the celebration!The girl was very scared but Enzo compelled her not to scream or try to escape!
Enzo's Pov:What's your name love?
Ashley's Pov:My name is Ashley!
Enzo's Pov:What a beautiful name!My name is Lorenzo St.John,but you can call me Enzo!
Ashley's Pov:What do you want from me?
Enzo's Pov:I'm looking for Damon Salvatore,is there any chance you would know where he is right now?or where he lives?
Ashley's Pov:I don't know where he lives,but I see him almost everyday in the grill with his friends and a small child,who must be his daughter!
Enzo's Pov:Damon as a father?That's hilarious love!Plus since when does horrible,evil,big bad vampire has friends?That's impossible!
Ashley's Pov:I'm sorry did you say vampire?
Enzo's Pov:Yes I did!We are vampires!But you should not worry,because you will not have any chance to tell that to anyone,but thank you for your help love!
With that he drained the girl from her blood and left the dead body there,and headed to the grill to see if Damon was there!They had some business with each other after Damon left Enzo to die in a fire!He entered the grill and looked around to see a familiar face!The blonde girl was right Damon was there with a friend they were sitting at the bar and they were drinking bourbon!He went behind the bar and compelled the bar tender to give him the best bourbon that they have!Then he sat next to Damon and looked at him!
Enzo's Pov:Since I've never been here before I would like some help mate,are the drinks good here or should I choose something fresher to drink?
Damon turned around and he could believe his own eyes!
Damon's Pov:No way!You died!I watched you burn with the building!
Enzo's Pov:It's good to see you too Damon!It was a long time!But with the help of a witch friend of mine I'm back!
Klaus's Pov:Who the hell is he?
Damon's Pov:His name is Enzo!We were Augustine vampires together!
Klaus's Pov:What's an Augustine vampire?
Damon's Pov:There was a family back in 1950 called Augustine,they found out about vampires and their abilities to heal themselves,so they captured Enzo and me to test us!They cut out our eyes our insides and watched how we healed!They tortured us until they found out that our blood can heal any wound and sickness!Enzo and I made a plan to escape!We got small amounts of blood sometimes so we would not dry up and die!Enzo gave me his fills so I would be strong,because I was older!Then the Augustines thrown a party to celebrate the fact that they found out about our blood!So when the time came for a demonstration I used my chance to free myself and I did!I killed everyone in that room,then I wanted to save Enzo,but the cellar door was laced with vervain so I couldn't break it out!But as I was killing people I knocked down a candle an it lit the room on fire!I didn't have a choice but to turn off my humanity!Enzo was my best friend,and I could bare the thought of leaving him to die in a fire so I turned it off and I walked away!
Enzo's Pov:What a touching story,isn't it!But who is your friend Damon?
Klaus's Pov:My name is Klaus Mikaelson!I'm an original vampire!An original hybrid actually!My brother and sister are original vampires!
Enzo's Pov:What's an original vampire?
Klaus's Pov:The very first vampires to exist!We created this specie!Enzo you could be from my bloodline just like Damon!
Enzo's Pov:And you have an entire family of original vampires?
Klaus's Pov:Yes!My mother gave birth to seven children!Finn,Freya,Elijah,Rebekah,Kol,Henrik and me!Finn is dead,so is our littlest brother Henrik,so it's just me,Elijah,Rebekah,Kol and Freya!Freya is a witch not a vampire though!
Enzo's Pov:And you said that you are the original hybrid what does that mean?
Klaus's Pov:That pretty easy!I'm both a vampire and a werewolf and I had the ability to create hybrid's from werewolf's so that's why I'm the original one!My mother slept with a werewolf,then she got pregnant with me and when she turned us into vampires with dark magic I became a hybrid because I had the werewolf genes inside me!
Enzo's Pov:Interesting story!So you are an abomination!
Klaus's Pov:Maybe!But I'm also the strongest person in the world,and my bite can kill you in two days,and the only cure for my bite or any werewolf bite is my blood!So I suggest that you don't get on my bad side mate!
Enzo's Pov:Got it!So Damon I heard that you have a family!A daughter to be exact!
Damon's Pov:Not just a daughter!I have a beautiful girlfriend too!
Enzo's Pov:I see!So why don't you introduce me to your family Damon!Or should I find out where you live and introduce myself?
Damon's Pov:Look Enzo I don't know how you are here,but don't play games with me!I'm happy now,so please leave me alone!
Enzo's Pov:Yeah well,what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't know you family your other friends?
Damon's Pov:You used to be my friend!I moved on!You should too!
Enzo's Pov:Alright!But this was not the last time you saw me Damon!
Then he walked away and Damon just went back to drinking and then later he went home with Klaus and the day ended!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!So Enzo is back!What do you think who was the generous witch who help him back to life?And will he really come back?Well that for me to know and for you to find out😁!