♣️5- Hand in Hand♣️

♣️5- Hand in Hand. ♣️

Hannah was a part of my life right from the beginning, but I didn't know the huge impact she would make.

Once, Hannah managed to win two tickets to a West End show in London. Rita had the cafe to look after, so the spare ticket went with Haze. But a day before the show, Haze fell sick and it turned out to be me who had to take her, although I detested the whole idea of it.

But I owed Haze a favour so I went along.

On the train journey she asked me all sorts of questions.

"Josh... do you have a girlfriend? "

Hannah was not the timid type. If she wanted something, she would get it, no matter what stood in her way.

"Nope, " I replied. "What about you?"

"I'm not gay! I don't have a girlfriend, " she replied playfully.

"You know what I mean,"

"Jared was my first and only date, "

"Right. Why did you dump him anyway?" I asked her.

"Why do you think? He's a nasty player, he deserved it!"

I suddenly realized her sneakiness. "You mean you went out with him just to dump him?"

She smirked. "You got me,"

"That's...awesome! " I replied high-fiving her.

We exited the train and walked onto the crowded streets of London. It was not something we were used to, as country kids, but it was amazing. Everything so organized, people walking down minding their own business, chatting into phones. The sun had set, but the darkness was overcome with beautiful city lights of different shades of yellow.

It was cold, a bitter night, but my jacket and gloves kept me warm. Hannah, however didn't have anything on her hands, which were shaking, so I took hold of one them.

"You're cold," I said and looked at her to see that she was staring at me in wonder.

"What?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "It's nothing, "

"Tell me!" I asked.

"I was surprised when you held my hand, that's all,"

What do you think of Hannah? I think this chapter tells you more about her personality. This is sort of cliche...but I had to put a cute scene in there!

Vote. Comment. Follow.