Pure madness.

If there's typos tell me so I can fix them. Thanks :)
A Jason McCann imagine. Enjoy lovelies 😌 I'd suggest a dirty sexual song for this haha.

_______________________________________________

you were walking alone in the dark, on your way home. you've been hanging out with friends till really late, but your mum called and asked for you to come home.
You don't know if its paranoia, but you felt eyes on you. Watching every movement, Inching slowly closer to you.
You heard a rustle come from behind, which makes you fling yourself around.
Terrified of what you might see.
But, there was nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
You tried to brush off the feeling, when without warning, a strong, tight grip came around your waste, one hand covering your mouth with a cloth.

"Shhhhhh shhhhh"
He said gently in your ear as you tried your hardest to inhale. But once You had, You felt drowsy. And then, all became black.

_______________________

Slowly coming back, you realized through blurry vision You were in a small, drifty room. Which means outside the door must be out doors. Without thinking, you attempted to run. But You weren't going anywhere. You tried to scream, but once You tried, you notice that it was muffled by a bandana tied tightly around your mouth. You were tied down to a metal platform, your legs tied separate, as your hands were tied over your head. looking around, You saw one poorly lit light dangling from the ceiling. Your heart nearly stopped as you noticed the walls, filled with pictures, pictures you didn't even know existed, pictures of you. From your first birthday, to to the last time You were in the shower. Naked.
Quickly realizing how cold it was, goosebumps started to form up your arms. You noticed your shirt & bra that You once had on Were now in pieces on another platform close by. Slowly looking down, You saw that your chest was bare. It was getting so cold to the point that your nipples were hardening.
Goose numbs covered your bare chest as You watched it move slowly up and down while You breathed.
"Ahh. Your awake. The anesthesia Must have taken a toll on you. Huh?"
You hear a calm, low raspy voice. But You can't identify where it's coming from. Then, from behind you, a man walks past. He takes Slow strides as if Your not there. Once he gets to the end of the platform you lay on, he turns to face you. Taking in his scent and looks, you notice something bizarre. His features were.. Amazing. From his cheek bones, to his broad shoulders. His light brown hair was a mess, along with the rest of him. He looked as if he was in his early thirties - late twenties. But he was intimidating.
Very intimidating.
He smirked as if he could read your mind.
"I've been watching over you, y/n. From your diaper changes, to your curiosity with your sexual life. And you, y/n. You drive me insane. "
He says in his low voice, while Walking up beside the platform and gently grazing up your leg. The thought of him watching you, when you felt that you were most alone, when you slept, when you changed, when you touched yourself out of the curiosity in your mind, it was... Scary.
Your breath quickened as he gently slid his fingers up your stomach, through the valley of your breasts.
"But now, I can have you to my self. After all these years of waiting, I can have you for myself. All the lips you've ever kissed, they were just preparing you. Preparing you for me. All of the men that have touched you sexually and you FUCKING enjoyed it"
he says while roughly digging his nails into your chest.
You moaned loudly in pain, it was excruciating.
" mmmmmm. They were just practice for the lust you WILL feel for me. "
He says roughly while releasing his nails from your now raw flesh. Your eyes started to water as you became more frightened.
"Are you scared of me yet love?" He whispers against your ear with hot breath through a smirk. You just gulp down what was left in your mouth.
" you must be dying to know my name, huh baby."
He says seductively, his lips inches from your ear. You stay completely still. Not wanting to anger him in anyway.
"Well love, it's jason. And I own you now sweets." He says through a smirk against your ear. His warm moist breath against your skin, it was sensational since the rest of your body was icy.
"Now. I am gonna take of the bandana. But you must not scream. Nor talk unless I say. Because it's a privilege to have it off. Do you inderstand?"
He says in a low serious voice. You nod your head ferociously. "But,"
He leaned toward you, resting his forehead against yours. "Fool me once," he whispered, "you will loose that privilege." He pressed the bridge of his nose against yours, his breath burning the back of your throat. His voice was rough and furious. "Fool me twice, and I will cut out your fucking throat."
Your heart started to race as the words replayed in your mind, his terrifying words that Pierced through your skin. He gently started to untie the bandana from your mouth, finally releasing it from your face.
"Every day, watching you, I became more and more mad. Mad because I couldn't touch you. I couldn't make you feel the way the others made you feel. Until the time was right. Until now."
He says, brushing his lips against yours while tightly gripping your breast. Making you Once again moan in pain.
"Awe, does that hurt y/n?" He says, sounding foolishly sympathetic while squeezing harder.
You bite down on your lip hard, trying to keep from crying.
"Answer me" he says roughly, one hand still gripping your breast hard while another grabs your jaw, leading to a high moan from pain, quickly followed by a harsh yes.
His grip releases from your breast as he takes his fingers and slowly pulls them down your stomach making you shiver.
"I love the way I make you feel, y/n. "
He says with a bit of a giggle.
"The only feeling you give me is disgust"
You say under your breath.
He looks straight into your eyes with his. His piercing brown eyes.
He stays, just staring at you for a bit, until he grabs your jaw once again roughly.
"Don't.... Don't fucking talk. Unless I say so baby. "
He says while releasing his rough grip. You just nod, whilst his intimidation takes a toll on your mind.
He climbs onto the platform, hovering over you. He leans into your ear and whispers, "tonight, It's my turn to make you mad, love."
While gently licking your earlobe.
"I'm gonna make you just as fucking insane as I am sweetie."
Your breath quickens again, as you realize that the words combined with his voice, gave you butterflies.
"Answer this question for me, is it bad that every time I see you, I get so horny?"
He whispers against your ear with a grin, while gently caressing his hand up and down the valley of your breasts. Your face becomes red as you close your eyes tightly, wishing this was just a dream.
His lips, so soft as he brushed them against yours. "Just kiss me already please"
Your say sounding breathless, mentally slapping yourself afterwords. You just couldn't hold it in. Even though he has stalked you, kidnapped you, scared you, teased you and hurt you, you couldn't help to admit he was turning you on.
He just smirked.
"Awe. Are you getting a bit feely love?"
He says sitting up. Making your breath speed up, because your bodies were no longer as close. He slowly lifted his black shirt over his head, to reveal his tattoo covered skin. And his perfectly sculpted body. From His muscular arms and abs, to his perfectly shaped v line. His happy trail led down to a pair of Calvin Klein boxers which were under his jeans. He noticed you observing, because he had a grin across his face, then commented.
"Do you like what you see? "
You slowly nod your head. He comes back down to your ear and seductively whispers,
" good."
You notice his hot breath move down to your neck, as he Ever so gently starts to suck on your bare skin. Your body tenses from the feeling, your muscles so tense they feel like they are going to explode.
"Uhh" you grunt softly, not able to hold it in. His warmth felt good because of how cold you were. He releases quickly as he started. Making you want it even more.
You could feel his bulge against your spot since that's right where he was sitting. Your breath deepened as he notice you looking at it.
"Does that turn you on... Y/n?" He says bending down while smirking against your lips. Your breathing quickens and eyes widen as he gently glides his soft tongue across your chapped lips.
"You taste, like I've imagined."
He says with a straight face. You just blush hoping he doesn't see it in the poor lighting. Withought warning, he roughly connects your lips, each moving in synch with the other. He glides his hand up from your lower stomach, to your breast. Where he grabs it with tight grip. He rubs it while he moves his other arm down so he is leaning on his elbow. He slides the hand under your neck and pushes you in towards the kiss, making it even more intense. He pushes his tongue in your mouth, invading every inch. He breaks the kiss, which makes you feel aggravated, because he keeps teasing you.
"Ugh" you grunt in frustration as he gently starts to suck on you collar bones. You can feel his muscular abs rub against you as he breathes heavily. It's making you go crazy.
"P-please"
You moan, arching you back as he leaves a trail of wet kisses down to the valley of your breasts, where he sucked on the injuries he inflicted there. It stung, so you bit your lip hard so you wouldn't cry. He lifted his head from your chest, still inches away. You could feel his hot breath on your wound, it felt good. He sat up and claimed of the platform.
"Wait! You can't do this to me please don't stop"
You say, feeling crazy for his touch.
"Yes I can love."
He says while smirking at you. He slowly starts to un button his pants while watching your reaction as your mouth slowly opens. Slowly, he unzips the jeans, but doesn't pull them of yet. He walks over to where your hands are tied up, your wrist raw from the rope.
"I'm gonna untie this and your legs. But same rules apply as for the bandana."
He says in a low voice.
You nod your head while attempting to look up at him. He takes a razor to the ropes and with one swift movement, slices the ropes off. Almost immediately after, he slams your wrists down hard against the metal.
"Don't fucking try anything."
Once again you nod your head as he does the same with your feet. He roughly tugs at your now sweaty pants and pulls them down your legs and over your feet. Followed with your damp panties. He now decided to pull his pants down so he's in his boxers and climbs back on top of you. He starts to gently grind against your bare skin while he breathes heavily.
"I know that drives you crazy y/n"
He says smirking.
And as you nod your head, he stops. He puts both of his hands on your ribs, right under your breasts and gently caresses up and down your stomach. Gliding his hands lower and lower down you abdomen, making you tense uncontrollably. It felt weird have such and older man sexually touching you, but you didn't care at this moment. He was so attractive, and All you wanted now was for him to make you feel crazy, for him to do what he wants to you. Because he was doing as he said he was going to do. He was making you feel insane.

He lowered his body so his head was down to your kitty. You could feel his hot breath against it and you were wanting him to touch it so badly. You felt his warm, wet tongue against you clitt, he rubbed on it in circle rotation, which Made you feel like you were gonna explode. "Oh g god please jason..."
You moan as you gently start to tangle your fingers in his Hair. He moves away which makes you whine.
Then, he takes your hips and roughly pulls you towards the end of the platform, shifting his hands to grip your butt pulling you roughly against his length.
"Oh my god please stop!"
You yell as he slowly rubs against you while smirking. Pulling away again, he was absent for a bit. Until you felt two freezing cold fingers gently start to rub between your flaps. You bit your lip so hard you thought it was going to bleed.
He slowly stuck one finger into you, curling it so it perfectly hit your g spot.
He went little by little, faster and faster with his long fingers. His arm flexing as he went back and forth into you. He hit you g spot perfectly as you could feel warm liquid release from your insides, but only a little bit.
"Jesus Christ!"
You shriek as he hits it perfectly.
He quickly pulls out as you watch him lick his fingers as a child licks frosting. You can't stand it anymore. You sit up and struggle to pull his boxers down. He grabs your wrists roughly and guides you. Slowly revealing more and more of his hard length. Finally, it stands straight up. You both look at it. Your eyes wide. He smirks at it.
You go to grab it but he roughly grabs your wrists and put it down.
" no. I'm here to make you mad.. "
He says serious.
You nod. He pushes you back down to the cold metal you lay on. He once again gets a rough grip on your ass and gently teases you with his tip rubbing against you. In between your flaps.
"Your getting really wet."
He says while watching every movement of yours. You can see him getting tense, as you see him bite down hard. You slowly reach your hand down to his length and gently rub. He doesn't push you away. This time he lets you. Looking each other straight in the eye as you rub him ever so gently. He flexes as you slowly position him to you. He leans down to hove over you leaning over you. He starts to passionately kiss your lips as he squeezes your sides trying his hardest not to tear you apart. He pulls away from the kiss, still hovering over you and slowly puts the head of his length into your tight hole.
"Uuhh fuck"
He moans in between your breasts as he slowly enters. Once he reached in all the way, he stays there. Pushing roughly against you as he passionately kissed your wound he made. Slowly, he starts to pull out, and push back in with his head still between your breasts. You tangle your hands in his hair once again as you silently moan. He starts to thrust with more force, moving faster with each. His moth wide open against your chest.
"Give me all you got please jason" you moan aloud, your mouth wide open. And at that, you knew he couldn't hold back anymore. He slammed into you while changing his position to sitting back up gripping your hips tightly, pulling you roughly into his passionate thrusts. He bent his head back and let out silent moan as you could hear him slapping against you because of his speed. You gripped the sides of the metal platform and you looked each other in the eyes, with mouths wide open. He was now thrusting so hard you where moving up and down the platform, you back hurting from gripping on to it from the sweat. He leans back down and grabs under your shoulder blades and pulls you roughly against him as you rap your arms and legs around him, digging your nails into his back. Thrusting roughly into you his abs rub against your breasts and stomach. While his length rubs against your walls faster and faster, you can feel them start to collapse as your warm juices release. He's still thrusting with plenty force until he squeezes your shoulder blades roughly, as he pushes in all the way. you feel his warm cum fill you.
" holy fuck!" You moan loudly as you feel it fill your insides.
he stays in you as he relaxes a bit while breathing heavily against your bare chest. He looks straight into your eyes and says in a raspy out of breath tone, " that feeling, that's how you make me feel all the time love."
He says and slowly smirks as he looks at your lips, which also are smirking.
"That was the best thing that I have ever felt." You explain to him out of breath.
He slowly comes down and passionately starts to kiss you, while gently rubbing your sides.
"I want to go again " he says smirking while breathlessly breaking the kiss.
" I wouldn't mind that" you say licking your lips.

___________________________________________

Vote for more? Love y'all .