Chapter one ~ Hermano

I woke up in a cold sweat. I was extremely anxious and wanted comfort. I thought about going to my Hermano Lances room but quickly remembered he wasn't here. He was gone. The only light I will ever have in my life was gone. Simply just.... vanished......

And I was going to find him.

I quickly stood up and grabbed a large backpack and an old duffle bag. I undressed out've my PJ's and pulled on black ripped jeans, black shirt and an old red and black flannel. I lifted up my long black locks and shook my head slightly. I wished that Mama would allow me to cut it. I pulled it into a messy bun and let some curls frame my face. I put some makeup, underwear and a small mirror and an iPhone 6+ into my backpack. I piled some folded clothing into my duffle bag as well. I pulled on my black vans and quickly snuck down stairs. I put some tinned food and large 2L water bottles into it as well. I left my bags on a counter and raced quietly back upstairs. I looked around the hall and allowed a small sigh to slip through my lips. I really would miss my family. Oh well, I never really fitted in since I came out as Gender Fluid. Tch, homophobic bitches. Woah, what a mood swing, I thought to myself. I ran into my room and wrote a note to my family.

Dear  familia,

     By the time you read this, I'll be gone. I don't want you all to think any out of these three thoughts I think you might think (that sounded wierd)

• They did this to make us feel bad

• They were always a burden anyways

Or

• It's our fault

If you think that the last one was the reason. Your wrong. What did you all tell me?? 

'La sangre es más espesa que el agua*'

So, I'm going to find lance. Even if I die doing it.

I know you all didn't really except me for who I am, but, screw

los amo a todos tan enloqueciendo mucho!*'

Even if I do t return. I want you to remember that. And carry it with you.

I have to go, there's not much space left but! I have one last thing to say!

lo encontraré y te enorgullezco!*

I placed the note down on my desk. I ran to the kitchen grabbed my bags and slowly opened the front door.

"Goodbye Familia"

And with that, I set off to the garrison...

___________________________

*familia-family

*Hermano-brother

*'La sangre es más espesa que el agua- blood is thicker than water

*¡los amo a todos tan enloqueciendo mucho!- I love you all so freaking much!

*lo encontraré y te enorgullezco- I will find him and do you proud