Perfect Two (A Niall Horan Fanfic) Chapter 3

Louis POV:

When we got in our limo, we all was quite exhausted. I got in first, followed by Jessie, then Harry. Infront of us sat Zayn, Niall and Liam. -- We had now only 1 hour left to our house. I could see Niall was staring at Jessie. Jess saw him, and she just blushed and smiled. I saw Jess was typing on her phone. She said; "Check your twitters." We all got up our phones. Niall's phone was vibrating. She had twit! This tweet was about.. Niall? It said; @CarrotPower_1D: "Very comfortable while @NiallOfficial is staring at me, he he ;) xx." I could see the fact that Niall was blushing and smiling. I replied; @Louis_Tomlinson: "Haha Jess! And the fact that @NiallOfficial is blushing so hard now!" I saw Niall had replied: @NiallOfficial: "I can see u smilin' Jessie."

"WE'RE HERE!!! GUYSS AND GUURL!! WE AREE HERE!!!!" I squiled into they'r faces."Shut up Lou." Zayn hissed.We got outof the car. Harry was now unlocking the door with his magical keys. Me and Niall got Jessie's bags on her room. "O.M.G! This place is beautiful! AND-AND-AN.. MY ROOOOM!!" Jess was overwhelmed. Her room had a Queen-Size bed, a own bathroom, a balcony and a walk-in closet. When we helped her packing out her stuffs. Niall said: "I think these are yours." Niall handed over one of Jessie's bras. "OH GAWD......" Jess said while she was blushing sooo hard! When wehad packed her stuffs out, I shut; "LETS GET SOME DINNERRR!"Niall ran out of the room, like a ninja,creeping down the stairs, jumped over the couch, and there he stood. On the kitchen! Liam walked in with Zayn and Harry. Me and Jess camedown. We all could see it was written 'Excited' all over Niall's face. We grabbed some food. Jessie and Harry took a full-glass of milk. "Cheers!" Jess joked to Harry. "CHEERRSS!!" Niall suddenlt squieled. He stole Harry's glass and cheered with Jessie. She smiled. Very much. A HUUUGE smile. WIIIDDEE smile. Hah, ha, hah.. We got in the couch and watched Star Wars. Jessie said; "Night guys.. I'm exhausted!" We gave her a hug and we also got into our beds.

"WAKEY WAKEY!!" I jumped on Jessie's bed. "Eleanor and Danielle will come now in some minutes!" I yelled. "Wahh.. Wuh.. Uhaa...Yeh..Yes..Coming.." I got downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I saw Niall was cooking. Wait.. Niall? COOKING??! Hm.. "What are you cooking, Nialler?" "Just some pancakes for Jessie." Niall replied soft. "Ohh-La-La! Loves in the air!" I sang. "LOUIS! NO! I'm just... Being nice!" "Right.. right.." We heard Jessie's foot-steps came down the stairs. "Morning guys." Jess said slowely. "Mornin' pretty!" Niall said. "Good morning sis" I said and smiled. Me and Jessie have a sister-and-brother relationship. Harry and Liam came now. "Can't wait for Dani!" Liam yelled. "How was your sleep, Jess?" Harry asked. "Really good! What about yours?" Jessie questioned. "Good!" "Hey, uhm.. Jessie?" Niall asked. "Yeah?" Jess smiled. "I.. I made some pancakes for you." Niall said very soft. Everyone 'Awww'ed' "Shut the fuck up." Niall said. "Language!!" Liam hissed. "Thank you so much Niall! They look so tasty-nom-nom-preciouse!" Jessie replied. Niall smiled. "They're even better with syrup on." And Jess took some syrup on.

*DDIIINNGG DOOOONNNGGG* "ELLIE! AND DANI!!!" I shut. I jumped on Harry's back while he walked to open the door. "Oh my godness! Danielle! Eleanor!" Jessie looked so happy. "Hunneeyy!" Eleanor yelled while she hugged Jessie. "EL! EL!" I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. "I love you!" I said. "I love you too sweety" Eleanor said. "Lets watch a movie!" Eleanor and Danielle said. "YEAH!" Everyone agreed.

__________________________________________________________________

Ooohh.. Whats up Nialler? Hehe.. Like it? Fan? Comment? I will work on next part now ;) xx ~Jessie