BLEU; larry stylinson

Hellooo! This is a prompt from the lovely larryingsince2013 . This is the first prompt that I'm posting (I have some saved and they will come very soon!!) and I've been working on it for a while. Expect long chapters by the way.
I am very, very excited about this fic and there will be major angst !!

Disclaimer. I do not own one direction or anything with a brand name. This is a fan fiction and purely for entertainment.

DO NOT STEAL MY STORIES/WORKS. ©larryent

Warnings:

— kidnapping, physical assault, NO RAPE
— drug use (against one's will)
— mental illness, mental instability
— "Dark side of the mind"
— slow burn!!
— angst, angst, and more angst
— more tags will be added !!

Prompt:
Larry au where Louis and Harry fall in love when they're 18 and 16 but like 2 years later Louis breaks up with Harry because of any reason that you see fit, and Harry doesn't like that so he moves and they stop talking to each other. When Louis is 26 he gets kidnapped and taken to another country but luckily he escapes before anything serious happens (such as rape) and goes to the nearest police station aka where Harry the officer works and let's just say that Harry isn't too fond of Louis but that changes along the way.

The quote used for inspiration:
"I want to be where your barefoot walks because maybe before you step, you'll look at the ground. I want that blessing."
— Rumi