A Rude Awakening​

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard it. A rustle in the branches.  I woke with a start only to find  two abnormally tall men walking towards me.  The first one looked angry. There was no mistaking he wanted me off the property. He had Dark brown hair that curled up at the top of his forehead and dark gray eyes that coldly stared at me. The other man was scrawny and had light blonde hair and soft brown eyes. He looked from me to the angry man and back again as if silently asking him to back down. 
In my most pleasant voice, I asked "How may I help you gentlemen."   The angry one paused and fixed his cold glare on me. " Get out." He said.

When I didn't move he said in a voice that sent me shivers. " Go."  I tried to rev my car up. Praying for the engine to work. The car battery had died and there was nothing I could do.  
I cussed uttering a series of profanities. Sheepishly I looked up at both men. " I can't... My car won't start."
My heart was pounding. The man who was angry before  had a blank look on his face.  We're these men going to kill me?!"    Instead they walked slowly away from me whispering. as they talked with one another. after an eternity they came back.   I stared at them with wide eyes as they looked at me with newfound couriosity.

"Do you know where you are?" They asked. I knew I needed to choose my next words carefully. So I opted for "Only that  I am on a road that cuts into the woods.. Like I said my car broke down. The battery is dead.  I really want to leave right now. I cant." I was starting to panic. My breathing was coming to fast.

They silently communicated to each other and then the younger  blonde spoke in a nasally voice " Please come with us." 
Feeling as if I had no choice, I slowly got out of the car. Ready for a desperate escape if needed.  Both men made no move towards me.   "Don't worry we aren't going to hurt you." the kinder man said.  The other man let out a dry laugh.  I glared at him now.
"What's so funny?" I said.  That got him to stop.  I only nodded my head and said "Alright." before I turned with them, leaving my useless truck behind me.